Relationship Series - Starts April 29th @ 11am

Coffee

My Pastor husband will be starting a Relationship Series called "God's Order" on April 29th. It's a 5 week series and talks about God's Order in a Relationship. You can call in and listen by dialing
1-760 984-1000 and when prompted, enter the assigned access code 946487, followed by the # key. Service starts at 11am Pacific time. The first sermon is "In the Beginning" (2) Being the Man, (3) Being the Woman, (4) Family & (5) The Other Stuff! Hope that you can join us.
Sermon usually starts around 11:45 - 12 noon.

www.harvestofjoy.org

Blessing,
Coffee

Last edited:

sweetvi

I am excited to hear this as a new christian dealing with thus world and being single.....thank you. Now if I miss this..do you have a website where we can listen to a recorded session?

sweetvi

Coffee

Good Morning! What is the reference number for the relationship series sermon. Thank you. I checked your website but it wasn't there

Coffee

@Coffee

Good Morning! What is the reference number for the relationship series sermon. Thank you. I checked your website but it wasn't there

It's listed under the "Event" heading. Here are the instructions:

The 1st Relationship Sermon is listed under "Events" /Past Sermons. The title is "Relationship Series God's Order 101 and next to it is where you can download and listen to it.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I need to check this out. At my local church we are having small group bible study and I am in the "Singles" group, so it would be extra for me....