Relaxed Heads: Braidouts & Twistouts *PICS*

taz007

^^^ Ditto. I will be washing my hair and attempting something (braid out/twist out/bantu knot out)

sunnieb

Couple more pics:

Here is Day 2 of my braidout:

By Day 3, I was tired of it and decided to s-l-o-w-l-y detangle to get ready for a shampoo/dc. Here's how it looked:

But of course, by the time I finished with all the detangling (took about 45 min), I didn't feel like fooling with my hair anymore so I just threw on my bonnet and went to bed. :yawn:

Rae81

here is a bantou knot out i did last night on dry hair. i did four knots two in front and two in back. Everytime i do a bantou knot out i always have that one knot that doesnt act right and loosens up over night and comes out mostly str8. This time is was the one in the front, so one side looks real good and the other side looks like i dont know so now today i have to make sure that my right side is always shown since it looks the best . :grin:

Attachments

• 100_2473.jpg
    100_2473.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_2475.jpg
    100_2475.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_2477.jpg
    100_2477.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_2483.jpg
    100_2483.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 136

kandiekj100

here is a bantou knot out i did last night on dry hair. i did four knots two in front and two in back. Everytime i do a bantou knot out i always have that one knot that doesnt act right and loosens up over night and comes out mostly str8. This time is was the one in the front, so one side looks real good and the other side looks like i dont know so now today i have to make sure that my right side is always shown since it looks the best . :grin:

It looks very pretty? What do you use to secure the knots. I've tried hair pins but they don't work that well for me. What does keep them in place over night is the little ouchless bands. Just wrap them around each knot, like you would a rubber band. Also, istead of a bonnet (not sure what you sleep in), I put a scarve on. That also aids in making sure the hair isn't moving around too much. but again, your hair is lovely.

Shaley

Looks good; did you use any product before twisting?

Rae81

It looks very pretty? What do you use to secure the knots. I've tried hair pins but they don't work that well for me. What does keep them in place over night is the little ouchless bands. Just wrap them around each knot, like you would a rubber band. Also, istead of a bonnet (not sure what you sleep in), I put a scarve on. That also aids in making sure the hair isn't moving around too much. but again, your hair is lovely.

thansk. I used rubber bands to secure the knots and i sleep with a satin cap on which is real loose and i need to get a new one.but i will try using the ouchless bands and putting on a scarf.

LovingMe87

This was a braidout last summer when I was relaxed/texlaxed

Attachments

• Curly_in_the_car2-vi.jpg
    Curly_in_the_car2-vi.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 189

BEAUTYU2U

Alright, I'm bumping this thread again for all the relaxed ladies on this board. Please share your pictures, regimens, and favorite products used for your braidouts/twistouts!

At Bedtime:Bantu knot out on blow dried to 80% dry with chi silk infusion and davines relaxing fluid. then lightly sprayed with aphogee keratin and green tea on each section. 3 Mohawk knots then 2 on each side of head for 7 total knots. In the AM undid with fingers arranged using hands only no brush or comb

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Raspberry

At Bedtime:Bantu knot out on blow dried to 80% dry with chi silk infusion and davines relaxing fluid. then lightly sprayed with aphogee keratin and green tea on each section. 3 Mohawk knots then 2 on each side of head for 7 total knots. In the AM undid with fingers arranged using hands only no brush or comb

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

317537 Your hair is gorgeous!

Welcome to LHCF :)

Ann816

Hi ladies:

Would ya'll please share the products you use to create these beautiful braidouts?

Thanks! :)
Ann

sunnieb

Bump, I might braid my hair up tonight. I don't think I've ever done a braidout on freshly relaxed hair.