relaxed heads... how do you use your denman brush!?

blackberry815

Please share.. because I only hear of naturals using it.

1. Do u like this for ur relaxed hair.? (Does it rip your hair out? Or no?)
2. Which denman do you own and how do you use it?
3. Was it a waste or is it worth the investment?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I use (and love) the D-24 Double Row Detangling Comb.

Don't have any of the Brushes.

Definitely worth the $. It has been the Perfect Detangling Comb for getting to NG and removing Tangles/Knots

Guinan

Re-Branding
I think my brush is a denman, its just a different color. I luv it! I use it to brush out my braid out or when I flat iron my hair for the comb chase method

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Guinan

Re-Branding
also, i do think u have to be gentle with using it, like anything else. Sometimes if I'm not gentle with using it, I can cause breakage.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Evolving78

i don't use that thing. it is just sitting there. i use my fingers and my Magic Rake. your hair might be much stronger than mine. i know my strands would just be ripped out no matter which one i used.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
No - after the tangle teaser, I'm cautious to use anything with potentially sharp looking teeth.

EnExitStageLeft

I use my denman to wrap my straight hair after flat ironing....Thats it. That thing can be the DEBIL!

Also I use my Tangle Teaser to smooth my hair line before air drying. Its does a HORRIBLE job of detangling, but for that particular purpose I really like it :yep:.

OhmyKimB

Please share.. because I only hear of naturals using it.

1. Do u like this for ur relaxed hair.? (Does it rip your hair out? Or no?)
2. Which denman do you own and how do you use it?
3. Was it a waste or is it worth the investment?

I love my denman

I think the basic one lol. Lets days the D8

I think it was worth it, several years later and that's like the only hair tool I still have.

JudithO

No... I only use the Hercules sageman seamless jumbo rake and the magic star lady comb for my hair.