Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

naija24

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

I am six weeks post and I just installed a weave so let's see if I can stretch to 16 weeks!!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

20 weeks post.
Still deciding if I'm going to start texlaxing or continue relaxing straight.

susanzmorg

20 Weeks Post.
4 Weeks to go.

I have crazy new growth. I almost relaxed last weekend but did my Aphogee two step and my hair behaved after that.

I just gotta remember to roller-set after each wash and me and my new growth get along just fine.

nakialovesshoes

I'm almost 2 weeks post & most likely my touch up will be right before the 4th of July.

PureSilver

20 Weeks Post.
4 Weeks to go.
I have crazy new growth. I almost relaxed last weekend but did my Aphogee two step and my hair behaved after that.

I just gotta remember to roller-set after each wash and me and my new growth get along just fine.

Hey buddy.....my hair was giving me ish as well last weekend but she calmed right down after my 2 Step Aphogee and a moisturizing treatment.

PureSilver

19 weeks post tomorrow. I wanted to relax tomorrow but it seems like its going to be next week. Oh well more stretching for me. Been contemplating and stalking youtube videos for self relaxing all week this week because i don't want anyone to mess up my progress.

A mini update: I have been moisturizing and sealing several times daily with water and EVOO OR Castor Oil on my once severly dry ends, now they are soft smooth to the touch and looking healthier.

sunnieb

8 weeks and counting!

NGraceO

10 weeks currently. Will be relaxing somewhere between 12 and 16 weeks. No more long stretches for me.

I'm 11 weeks. Gonna relax at 17 weeks. I'm a bridesmaid at the end of may and want to be freshly done before that. Meanwhile I wash once a week, blowdry, Bantu knot on damp hair, flat iron roots then set on hot rollers. i love rollersetting but I don't have the time or patience to sit under the hot dryer!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Tangie

0. Just relaxed yesterday after a 16 week stretch.

SmileyNY

I'm 10 months post relaxer & no, I'm not transitioning :lol:

I'm texlaxed. I usually relax every 16 weeks, but I fell off. I'll probably relax before I go on vacation next month.

susanzmorg

Hey buddy.....my hair was giving me ish as well last weekend but she calmed right down after my 2 Step Aphogee and a moisturizing treatment.

Yeah gotta love the stuff. I used to be scared of hard protein but my hair loves it.

21 weeks Post

Might have to relax a week early I have a corporate retreat at the end of the month and I don't want to have to deal with new growth. They don't even lay down anymore.

TamedTresses

I relaxed today after 14 weeks post. I'm shooting for no more than four relaxers per year.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!

Haven't relaxed since 12.28.13. I will be relaxing 4.27.14

PerFicMsFit

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?
I am 1 week and 6 days post relaxer.

When is your next touch up?
As of now, my next touch up is scheduled for June 26, 2014 at 13 weeks post relaxer. If at that point I feel like I can successfully stretch my relaxer longer, I will postpone my next touch up.

What relaxer will you use?
Inflúance Regular Strength At Last Conditioning Lye Relaxer infused with Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil (See Attachment)

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?
I will be going to a salon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 29

Rozlewis

emada
cassie712

Hey buddies,

How are you doing? I am 16 weeks post and relaxing in 2 days.
This stretch has not been too bad. I am learning how to handle this head. For now, I think 16 will be my max.