Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

Lavendar

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?

8 weeks

When is your next touch up?

12 weeks post

What relaxer will you use?

Trying Linange Shea Butter Texturizer for the first time (kinda scared...I've always been a Phyto girl but it's giving me problems lately)

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?

self-relax

beans4reezy

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 62 Weeks Post

When is your next touch up? December 17th

What relaxer will you use? Jazma Wash 'n Wear Relaxer.

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Salon.

sunnieb

bump bump bump

Kamilla16

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 10 Weeks Post

When is your next touch up? any day now!! Trying to make it to 12 weeks post.

What relaxer will you use? Creme of Nature w/ Argan oil? or Mizani butter blends... not sure.

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Salon.

levette

Not long, but I made it to 14 wks and I just got a relaxer . My new growth was so happy. I didn't get a trim this time so I am anxious to see if my hair has experienced a lot of growth. I will try to post flatironed pics soon.

Attachments

• october 2011.jpg
    october 2011.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 36

unique4lyfe33

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now?

12 weeks

When is your next touch up?

In 3 weeks

What relaxer will you use?

no lye dominican relaxer at dominican salon

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax?

Salon

MsLi@512

12 weeks and debating if I am going to keep stretching or not. (Never gone past 13 weeks before-ever)
i use JFM TS! Loves it so!
I am an avid DIYer

hairaboutit

1) 1 wk post (and boy was my hair ready!)
2) next touch up in 4months
3) optimum relaxer
4) self-relaxing

4evershika

I will be 14 weeks post on Monday.

IDK when I am relaxing, I am trying to get my scalp in shape... hopefully it will be soon...

yorkpatties

15 weeks today.

I think this is it...I think I'm now officially transitioning.
It's been fun. LOL
Bye bye Phyto.

niqu92

im 7wks post i plan on relaxing my 10th week so i have 3 more to go
i dont know which relaxer im using, last time my stylist used Affirm relaxer and for some reason i was SUPER sensitive to it and it burned my scalp something terrible:nono: i had to wash it out after literally 2min

afrochique

21 wks post. Touching up in Dec at 8 mths post.

disgtgyal

I finally relaxed my hair, its been 6 months. I went to Dominican Expressions in Brooklyn, I'm so happy to have found Juanita, my hair is relaxed just the way I like it, straight but with some body, and I didn't get burned at all. She is definitely the only one who can relax my hair perfectly, when I move out of state best believe I will be coming back to her for my relaxer. Pic below, excuse my ugly back and yes I know I need my hair evened...

Sent from my LG-P925 using LG-P925

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318134659195.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318134659195.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 57

sunnieb

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 2 weeks post tomorrow

When is your next touch up? January 2012

What relaxer will you use? Design Essentials Sensitive Scalp

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Self-relax of course! :grin:

Sexyred

I am 20 weeks post..don't know when I wil be relaxing again maybe at 22 weeks. I am searching for a good relaxer for fine 4a/b hair. Last time I used alter ego linange but I am thinking of going maybe 80-90% straight instead of the 75% that I am now. We shall see

LoveBeautyKisses

I am 6 weeks post. I will go back on the 26th for my touch up. I will use Mizani. I go to the salon. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

chelleypie810

5 wks post, 3 more weeks to go.

KhandiB

How many weeks post relaxer are you right now? 8 WEEKS

When is your next touch up? Most Likely in the next 2 weeks

What relaxer will you use? ORS Olive Oil or Vitale Olive Oil

Are you going to a salon or will you self-relax? Self relax

LoveBeautyKisses

im 7wks post i plan on relaxing my 10th week so i have 3 more to go
i dont know which relaxer im using, last time my stylist used Affirm relaxer and for some reason i was SUPER sensitive to it and it burned my scalp something terrible:nono: i had to wash it out after literally 2min

I may need to try that

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SGH-T959V

sunnieb

5 weeks post. I plan to relax sometime in January.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B

12 weeks post high bunning it to 15 weeks:grin:

sunnieb

^^^I wish I could wear a high bun. My head is too big! :lol:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B

^^ you're too funny:lol: I'm going to be assessing the size of my head now:look:

blessedandlucky

almost 14 weeks post. longest ever - gonna ride it out, but may relax soon. considering transitioning, but not fully committed. taking it day by day.

ddean

12 weeks today. Will self relax this weekend with affirm sensitive scalp.

sonychari

Between 12 and 13 weeks post. Next relaxer when Sheldeez decides to finally ship my relaxer and corresponding products. I placed an order with them on the 25th of September and my stuff STILL has not shipped yet*******tapping my foot*********

RoundEyedGirl504

10 weeks exactly and I am touching up thursday, I would have done it this weekend but wanted to get a good protein treatment in before hand

Need2gro

18 wks post. Dont feel the need to relax yet... As long as I wash n set I'm good to go. I do have a box of Motions regular waiting in the cupboard.

kupenda

7 weeks post but the last relaxing session was terrible so it looks like I am about 20 weeks post lol

Will be using Mizani for color treated hair

Relaxing the week before Thanksgiving do I don't look crazy when I meet the rest of SO's family

His mom will most likely do my relaxer for me

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF