Relaxed heads !!!

angelita842002

My mom relaxes every three months and also colors, her hair is really dry. What r some product you use ie shampoo, cons, deep cons, leave ins. Things that are easy to get no online ordering. She ususally has protective styles phony buns and ponys but has really dry hair. Please recommend some produtcs.

texasqt

Loreal's Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner is a fav. I got mine at my local BSS and I think Sallys and most groceries carry it to.

Honeydew turned me on to it!!! Thanks chica!

Here's a link to a pic
http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.html?id=2495

Also, ORS Mayo Conditioner seems to do a great job moisturizing but it has a little protein in it.

Last edited:

HWAY

Aveda Sap Moss shampoo and Brilliant conditioner are really moisturizing.
Aubrey GPB is a great prepoo.
B&B moisturizing lotion with castor oil is heavy but great for very dry hair.

Soul♥Flower

elasta qp dpr-11 is a very moisturizing conditioner. It transformed my friends dyed hair. It's my fav conditioner right now.

seeminglysweet

creme of nature in the green bottle
Neutrogena triple moisture deep conditioner
i like moisutrizers made by Mane & Tail

HoneyDew

texasqt said:
Loreal's Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner is a fav. I got mine at my local BSS and I think Sallys and most groceries carry it to.

Honeydew turned me on to it!!! Thanks chica!

Here's a link to a pic
http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.html?id=2495

Also, ORS Mayo Conditioner seems to do a great job moisturizing but it has a little protein in it.

Yum! :) :)

Motions After shampoo moisturizing conditioner is good. I just bought the Silk one, too. I am excited to try it.

angelita842002

Thanks for the replies guys. I was thinking of the creme of nature. I use the bb castor oil on my hair and like it. I really appreciate it!

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
S-Curl and ORS Replenishing Packs. Your mom could perhaps add conditioner washes to her regimen as well. HTH!

HoneyDew

angelita842002 said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I was thinking of the creme of nature. I use the bb castor oil on my hair and like it. I really appreciate it!

CON has all good stuff. From the clarifying to the conditioners.

LovelyLionessa

Available at Wal-Mart:
CON (green) poo
LeKair Cholesterol Plus
Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil
BB Oil Moisturizer
ORS Replenishing Paks

Also Sally's carries the Silk Elements Megasilk Leave-in which can often be out of stock, at least where I live, but is worth it if you can get it.

Also castor oil added to some cheapie conditioner as a pre poo or whipped into a deep conditioning mix should help to restore her hair. HTH :)

sylver2

Ntm daily deep conditioner
Also Loreal has a really good line. The Loreal Color Vive line. I use to use it even tho I didnt have color and loved it especially the dry defense intense conditioning creme. Very moisturizing.

gymfreak336

ORS Packet are great for a moisturizing conditioner
When I was colored I really like ors hair mayo and loreal feria conditioner. You can get that in sample size at sallys.

angelita842002

Thanks guys!!! Im going this weekend to start her hair journey!!! She used to make fun of all the products I had now shes like hmm what do you think will work for my hair. I really appreciate the responses