Relaxed ladies with long hair

VirtuousBeauty

I see alot of natural ladies here with long hair especially when it's straightened, but any APL or longer relaxed ladies here?

*CherryPie*

BSL here!

Lady you must be sleeping on here if you are not seeing all of the long/relaxed haired ladies. Just kidding. But yes, there are MANY of us.

ajoyfuljoy

I did make it to BSL this year but I cut it back to SL. I don't like the maintenance of all that long hair for me. But it is most definitely possible for us to have long healthy hair too :)

NYAmicas

Seeker
^^Congrats Twinkle!!

I'm APL-Bra-strap due to setbacks OP but I hope to make MBL by the end of this year or bust.

bimtheduck

I'm relaxed and I'm past APL about an inch from BSL.
Check out the posts from feature of the month. Several of those ladies are relaxed with hair BSL and beyond.

Traycee

There are a lot of relaxed and texlaxed women here...Myself :bdance:

Trust me can do it !!!

I'm to sleepy to think of the names of the others :look:

bryantgurls

I am relaxed and have gone from shoulder length to 2 inches from BSL in the past year since finding LHCF! I have been admiring many of the ladies here (I can not name everybody so please forgive me if I leave you out)... especially Toy and Traycee, just to name a couple. Oh yeah, Traycee what is up with your fotki? I can't view it :wallbash: I am gonna go crazy... :drunk:

Traycee

I am relaxed and have gone from shoulder length to 2 inches from BSL in the past year since finding LHCF! I have been admiring many of the ladies here (I can not name everybody so please forgive me if I leave you out)... especially Toy and Traycee, just to name a couple. Oh yeah, Traycee what is up with your fotki? I can't view it :wallbash: I am gonna go crazy... :drunk:

oh wow...I'm sorry ..I got tired of paying for it and it was free for everyone else...

Ms_Twana

oh wow...I'm sorry ..I got tired of paying for it and it was free for everyone else...

Do the free option Tracee. That's what I did last year. When it was time for renewal this year, they didn't have anything that I wanted to trial.

Traycee

Do the free option Tracee. That's what I did last year. When it was time for renewal this year, they didn't have anything that I wanted to trial.

Naw I'm cool ...The last few times I signed in virus's tried to download on my computer and Nortin block them.... I can download pics here and on K.I.S.S. for free and not worry about virus's either....

Ms_Twana

Naw I'm cool ...The last few times I signed in virus's tried to download on my computer and Nortin block them.... I can download pics here and on K.I.S.S. for free and not worry about virus's either....

Oh okay. Yeah I keep forgetting about adding pics here.

bryantgurls

ok, that works for me... I do not have to go crazy!!! LOL

Aireen

I'm a relaxed APL and soon to be BSL. Getting past shoulder length can be done, for me I had to stretch my relaxers, by doing that I got to APL easily.

stelladata

Long checking in, and I get to get a relaxer some day some, and a trim that might put me at solid waist length again, we'll see.

LaFemmeNaturelle

I'm transitioning but made it from sl-to mbl while relaxed. Just be patient and take good care of your hair and you'll get there!