Relaxer update w/pics!

niqu92

ok so to start off i usually stretch my relaxers for 10 weeks [9 is too short and 12 is too long] so today i decided to get my touch up however i made up my mind to go to a Dominican salon [NY style dominican salon in metro-atl] because im tired of going to black salons and waiting until 3:00 to do my hair when i made my appointment at 11:45.and on top of that my stylist was a little too scissor happy which i think is one of the main reasons ive been stuck @ MBL for 1yr:nono:

so i got to the salon at 12:30 and right when i walked in they started working on my hair. They applied the relaxer carefully so that it was only applied to my new growth[my old stylist just slapped it on] and after they rinsed it out they deep conditioned, roller setted my hair, blowdried, and she asked me if i wanted a trim&i told her no. i was out of there by 2:45. My hair was so shiny&Swangin i was doing the willow smith while walking back to my car and i made sure when i got to school everyone noticed, and i was so happy that it was a windy day cause my hair was just blowing in the wind while everybody just stopped&stared:grin::grin::grin:(plz excuse my conceitedness it usually comes out when my hair looks good lol)

my hair was cut into a v-shape a couple months ago so my main goal is to make my ends blunt

but anywaay here are the pics!im hoping i can kinda claim WSL...what do you guys think?i think i might need about 1inch before i can...

edit::i tried to fix the pics,i think it works now

Attachments

• Photo-0036.jpg
    Photo-0036.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo-0025.jpg
    Photo-0025.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Solitude

Wow, beautiful hair.

I don't know what's up with the attached pics. When I click on one to get a bigger view, they never load. Anyway, from what I can see your hair looks fabulous, very thick.

I can't see the picture well enough to say if you have made WL....

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Beautiful!!!

Yea I can't get the pics to load either

TamedTresses

The pics aren't loading from me either, but from what I can see your hair looks nice. I like the braidout in your siggy too.

Ijanei

Pics wont load for me either, but from the looks of it, I like and ur hair looks gorg

NJoy

Here I grow again!
There's nothing like a Dominican Blowout swang, baby! Your hair looks great. I'd say mbl too. And the picture thing is a site issue, nothing you're doing wrong. Go Willow!...er, I mean Niqu92. Get yo whip on.

amwcah

Your hair looks great!

So, are you going to go back to your old stylist or stick with the new salon?

niqu92

thank you all:grin:
and yeaah deep down inside i knew i wasnt waist length yet sigh i just want to claim it so bad lol hopefully i'll be able to the next time i get a touchup which will be in febuary.

&yes, i will be sticking with that salon from now on if it wasnt for my old stylist i'd probably be a little past waistlength by now:ohwell:.i already deleted her number off my phone lol