remington wet to dry flat iron

chebaby

does anyone use this. i saw a video on youtube about this and it really does work.
the video is under Multiracial hair and the video is about 20 minutes long. shes a young girl and is rambling about childish things but if you speed it up to 13 minutes then you can watch her flat iron her wet hair with this flat iron and it works. her hair was long though and it didnt look damaged to me. and if you look closely the iron gets her hair shinny too.
i looked it up and the iron is less than 30 dollars. i know many of you have a sedu or chi or fhi but i dont want to pay that price except for a standup dryer.
anyway do any of you have this or one simular and if so what do you think?

Hmmmm, I wonder is this better since your hair is wet? Maybe the hair doesn't lose so much moisture this way, or is this just worse? I'm very curious now...

I have this and it works great for me, I have used it on wet hair and it works but it takes some time. Now I just use it if I need to straighten my roots or a quick fix. I really like it though not sure how it is as far as being the best option for my hair but I have not had any complaints

yeah thats what i heard. it locks in the moisture. and her hair looked so shinny. im gonna get it this weekend

My Causcasian sutimates in college used this, and this always left their hair looking soo shiny, I have no idea what it would do to ours though. Direct ehat is Direct heat in my option :look:

My Causcasian sutimates in college used this, and this always left their hair looking soo shiny, I have no idea what it would do to ours though. Direct ehat is Direct heat in my option :look:
thats true too. but this chick on youtube was black(for the most part, the video is named multiracial hair:drunk:).
anyway if you are going to flat iron this cuts out the blowdryer which many of you hate.

Last edited:
Oh oh! This chick at my school has gawgeous hair. I went to her room and asked her about some of her beauty and hair secrets. One of the things that she mentions using is this! When her hair is flatironed straight, it is silky and shiny.

I asked someone on the forums about it awhile back and I got mixed reviews: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=4082113#post4082113

I still want to invest in one of these. I don't know tho. I still have reservations about it, but I at least want to try it one good time.

Oh oh! This chick at my school has gawgeous hair. I went to her room and asked her about some of her beauty and hair secrets. One of the things that she mentions using is this! When her hair is flatironed straight, it is silky and shiny.

I asked someone on the forums about it awhile back and I got mixed reviews: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=4082113#post4082113

I still want to invest in one of these. I don't know tho. I still have reservations about it, but I at least want to try it one good time.
i read that post and to me it seems the people that used it had great results. plus its only 30 bucks and i will test a portion of hair before i do my whole head but my mind is made up. the pj in me is going to have me drive from target to linens and things because someone better have it.

i read that post and to me it seems the people that used it had great results. plus its only 30 bucks and i will test a portion of hair before i do my whole head but my mind is made up. the pj in me is going to have me drive from target to linens and things because someone better have it.

make sure to let us know how it turns out!!!

bumping.
anyone else use this or one similar.
i just bought it yesterday but have yet to use it.
i was going to wait until sunday to use it but i am geeking to wash my hair so i may use it tuesday.

If I'm not mistaken, somebody here made a post about this causing breakage because it's scorching the hair. Something that had to do with creating bubbles in the hair shaft and the hair breaking at that point. I'll see if I can find the thread and bump it up.

Back