Reniece and Breon are opening appointments for new customers for the Fall 2009

bluediamond0829

I just received this email this evening. So ladies that are not far from Maryland here u go..

Reniece and Breon will open the appointment books for new clients starting Sunday, October 10th at 10:30am. Please read the following very carefully:

Instead of using the Appointment Request Form online to submit your request for an appointment, we will be taking consultations in person on a first come first served basis on Sunday, 10/10/09 starting at 10:30am at the salon. The last consultation will be taken at 5:30pm.

Important:
* We will be taking walk-in consultations in person at the salon on 10/10/09 starting at 10:30am. You may book a future appointment for a weave during the consultation.

* If you wish to secure a future weave appointment during the time of your consultation, a cash deposit of $120 will be due that day.

* Your deposit will need to be in cash. Debit/credit cards will not be accepted for the deposit. However, you may pay the consultation fee with your card if you wish.

* The fee for our time for the consultation is $30, this is a separate cost from the deposit.

* Consultations last from 15 to 30 minutes.

* During the consultation we will go over your needs and wants for your hair, weave service options, weaving hair options, etc. If we feel that more time is needed to consult with you (more than 30 minutes), we will opt to continue consulting with you over the phone at a later time at no additional charge.

* You do not need to make an appointment for the consultation. Again, it is first come first served so you may simply just show up at the salon on 10/10/09 between 10:30am and 5:30pm.

* If you do not get an opportunity to have a consultation on 10/10/09, we do plan to open other dates. The additional dates are to be determined.

* If you intend to come on 10/10/09 for a consultation, please click here to submit your contact information. Please note that submitting your contact information does not guarantee a consultation appointment. It just gives us a general idea of who will be coming.

To avoid unexpected disappointments, please make sure you have read the entire email. If anything at all is unclear about the process, please email [email protected] with questions.

Thank you again for your interest in our services.
Have a blessed day!

Sincerely,
Reniece and Company

tiffanyoneal

** Reniece & Co. Appointment Openings - Fall 2009 **

If any of you were waiting on Reniece appointment thing to open up like I was here is the email I got. Hope it helps. Too bad I didnt get it earlier while I was in the states. :(

Appointment Openings - Fall 2009

Dear Tiffany,

Reniece and Breon will open the appointment books for new clients starting Sunday, October 10th at 10:30am. Please read the following very carefully:

Instead of using the Appointment Request Form online to submit your request for an appointment, we will be taking consultations in person on a first come first served basis on Sunday, 10/10/09 starting at 10:30am at the salon. The last consultation will be taken at 5:30pm.

Important:
* We will be taking walk-in consultations in person at the salon on 10/10/09 starting at 10:30am. You may book a future appointment for a weave during the consultation.

* If you wish to secure a future weave appointment during the time of your consultation, a cash deposit of $120 will be due that day.

* Your deposit will need to be in cash. Debit/credit cards will not be accepted for the deposit. However, you may pay the consultation fee with your card if you wish.

* The fee for our time for the consultation is $30, this is a separate cost from the deposit.

* During the consultation we will go over your needs and wants for your hair, weave service options, weaving hair options, etc. If we feel that more time is needed to consult with you (more than 30 minutes), we will opt to continue consulting with you over the phone at a later time at no additional charge.

* You do not need to make an appointment for the consultation. Again, it is first come first served so you may simply just show up at the salon on 10/10/09 between 10:30am and 5:30pm.

* If you do not get an opportunity to have a consultation on 10/10/09, we do plan to open other dates. The additional dates are to be determined.

* If you intend to come on 10/10/09 for a consultation, please click here to submit your contact information. Please note that submitting your contact information does not guarantee a consultation appointment. It just gives us a general idea of who will be coming.

To avoid unexpected disappointments, please make sure you have read the entire email. If anything at all is unclear about the process, please email [email protected] with questions.

Sugarhoney

Re: ** Reniece & Co. Appointment Openings - Fall 2009 **

Is Reniece really that good? I've been on the waiting list for two years..Not very professional. By that time my hair has grown out to my goal length (my only reason for getting a weave was for growth)...My girlfriend is still dying to get an appointment with her though.

Good luck to the ladies who are trying to get an appointment.

shandaw

I received the email this morning to. Unforuntately, I don't have 150.00 this weekend. Hopefully whne they open up some more dates I will have the money. Bummer.

Shanda

bluediamond0829

CORRECTION: The date of the consultation is Sunday, 10/11/09 at 10:30am, not 10th, which is a Saturday. Please accept our apologies.

Reniece and Breon will open the appointment books for new clients starting Sunday, October 11th at 10:30am. Please read the following very carefully:

Instead of using the Appointment Request Form online to submit your request for an appointment, we will be taking consultations in person on a first come first served basis on Sunday, 10/11/09 starting at 10:30am at the salon. The last consultation will be taken at 5:30pm.

Important:
* We will be taking walk-in consultations in person at the salon on 10/11/09 starting at 10:30am. You may book a future appointment for a weave during the consultation.

* You do not need to make an appointment for the consultation. Again, it is first come first served so you may simply just show up at the salon on 10/11/09 between 10:30am and 5:30pm.

* If you do not get an opportunity to have a consultation on 10/11/09, we do plan to open other dates. The additional dates are to be determined.

* If you intend to come on 10/11/09 for a consultation, please click here to submit your contact information. Please note that submitting your contact information does not guarantee a consultation appointment. It just gives us a general idea of who will be coming.

Thank you again for your interest in our services.
Have a blessed day!

Sincerely,
Reniece and Company

bluediamond0829

From the pics I think she is that good. Ive seen the growth from a member on here(cant remember her name) So i believe not only does she do weaves but also she helps them with the upkeep of their weaves to get great amounts of growth.

I'm the same I can't afford to go to her right now either(that means a plane ticket and getting up there).

Desarae

Reniece must be tha truth, i'm trying to get on her level! She making bread hand over fist!

shandaw

I live in Maryland, but money is tight right now. They did say there were going to add more dates though. I'm going to try and put 150.00 dollars aside for a later time. Her work is amazing, and I love the fact that they take care of your hair because I have never worn a weave before and its just for a protective style, I am getting so bored with buns everyday.

Odd One

I respect that ladie's hustle! :yep:

phynestone

They are sisters that own a salon in Rockville, Md. called Reniece & Company. They are EXCELLENT weavologists and b/c of this, they constantly stay booked. Check out their website at www.reniece.com

When I move out there in a few mos., I will try my darndest to be seen by them. I believe they are THAT good. I received my email notification today and was upset b/c I'm still way over here and can't make it.

scarcity21

Excuse my ignorance but Does the price of the install include maintenance for the duration the weave is in or do u have to pay each time, she washes ur hair,etc?

MissBCurly

Excuse my ignorance but Does the price of the install include maintenance for the duration the weave is in or do u have to pay each time, she washes ur hair,etc?

no it does not include maintenance, you pay each time you back for anything

Jenibo

based on the website i wouldn't mind standing in line for a consultation. If only i lived in Maryland.......

Kneechay

I really think this lady does a great job, believe me, I really do.

But I think a $30 consultation is a little unnecessary and pricey. I also looked at the rates and I think it's pretty expensive, but hey, if you got it and want to spend it, do your thing.

I wear sew-ins and I agree that the stylist/installer's technique is important to hair health/growth, but in addition to that is the maintenance you do yourself. I think if you can find someone that does a good job for a more reasonable price (and you do your part in maintaining your own hair), you'll get great results.

kweenameena

So were any of you there on Sunday??

I went. I got there around 11:30 and the wait was 2.5 hours. Luckily, they suggested that I sign in, leave and comeback.
Reniece was very nice, very knowledgeable and super cute!
I have my appointment on November 3rd. I will definitely report back and with pics.