Reniece Revair Dryer Kinky Hair Demo

meka72

I got one as an early Christmas gift. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend after I receive the Kerastase Therapiste serum.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
This is my second revair. I tried it on my son a few weekends ago and the results wasn't the same from when I had it when it first launched.

It seemed to not get his hair as straight/blown out . I'll try it again and see but it might be going back for good.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
This is my second revair. I tried it on my son a few weekends ago and the results wasn't the same from when I had it when it first launched.

It seemed to not get his hair as straight/blown out . I'll try it again and see but it might be going back for good.

What was different?

JJamiah

The Revair is my best PURCHASE of the year. First, it is worth the coins. YES, your arms will hurt at first, now, My arms are like bring it on. Like anything new, you are using new muscles. NOW, the blow dry is so amazing, not damaging, I still have my fullness and my hair doesn't smell like BURNT CORNCHIPS.

My CHI Rocket is looking angry on the side but CHI is cheering Revair on. :)

You will not regret buying this. Best purchase of 2020 for me (for hair).

JJamiah

How long does a regular blow dry take you?

I'm not sure it saves me time but it saves my hair. This revair isn't as drying and there's no hair on the floor.
I have had mine for a few months now and it will depend on how thick your hair strands are. It isn't a one size fits all but my sister uses the full 90 seconds recommended per suggested section, while I divide my hair into about 9 sections and spend about 35-50 seconds on each spot before moving on.

JJamiah

I love mine and use it at every wash but it is heavy and you have to hold your arm in an upright position while drying each section. I hope it works for you.
Yes... This is my hair BFF.. I love it and was tempted to wait for a sale but said, NAW, I just want it. I am so happy I bought it a few months back.

JJamiah

I took the plunge this BF and used it for the first time this weekend...I am in love!:love4: I also have the Revlon brush but don't see myself using that again ever...too many broken hairs on the floor and it tore up my ends. It is heavy and loud, I had to take several breaks because my arms would get tired. I don't know if it saves me any time but as someone said up-thread it saves my hair so for that alone it's worth it! My hair is thick and HL so I tried to pre-dry a little so it wouldn't take as long. I can see me using this at least once a month now for sure, whereas with the Revlon brush I only used it maybe 4-5 times a year.
Don't you love it. I love this device. I was using a CHI Rocket and it only took 7 minutes to blowfry my hair. Revair doesn't fry my hair, it is like air drying on SPEED while fingers hold the hair taught!