Reniece straightened my hair! Lots of pictures!

shae101s

Mwedzi!! OMg...I have never seen it get that straight..and what a beautifully pleasant surprise..I love it!! AND goodness..shrinkage can fool anybody boy..Renice did a FABULOUS job!!

cocosweet

Good Gawd Almighty, that's some beautiful hair! If anyone else was in the salon I'm sure they looked like this::thud:

Sade

Beautiful hair! Truly inspirational. I love love Reniece. I have been going to her since 2005 and I couldn't ask for a better stylist through out all my setbacks and attaining my goals she has being there. I am transitioning right now can't wait till my hair is like yours!

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Mwedzi, thanks for sharing this. I echo the sentiments of an earlier poster - your pictures need to be shared and made accessible for so many.

Our little girls CAN have beautiful, kinky hair and long luxurious hair and everything in between. Mothers need to be educated and so do our beautiful daughters...

My daughter's hair elicits similar responses. For years I hadn't straightened her hair, and when I did, it was mbl, teetering on waist length - (it's now waist length). When we are out, she gets so many hands in her hair, and compliments, it's unreal.

And for anyone struggling with their natural hair, hang in there, you'll reach your goals, too.

Thanks again, Mwedzi.

Last edited:

Loveygram

Congratulations!

Everytime I look at your beautiful pictures, Fairytale/Disney Princess comes to mind.

Absolutely gorgeous hair, however you style it. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings

Last edited:

softblackcotton

4B IN THE MUTHA****ing house! This should stop all those "Does 4b hair grow slower or grow long?" threads.

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

I have an appointment on Jan. 4th for a consultation!

I spoke to her on the phone and she sounds really nice. I REALLY am excited to go there.