Republic of Tea Get Growing Hair, Nails, Bones Tea

Blue_Berry

Hello LHCF Ladies, I just brought some tea from my local VitaminShoppe. It is call The Republic of Tea Get Growing Tea. It suppose to help with growth and strength of hair, nails and bones. It contain silica in it. I heard great things about silica growing hair. I just thought I share this with you ladies. I just start drinking the tea. It says drink 4 a day, but I am going to try to drink a least 2 or 3 a day. I am also going to take my biotin, msm, and multi-vitamins too. I will be updating on this product about 2 weeks or a month. Has anyone tried this product or is interest in trying this product?

http://www.republicoftea.com/templates/detail.asp?navID=2087

Last edited:

MissYocairis

I bought some of that. And, they have a "Get Pretty" one too for skin. I just drank it for flavor. I don't really recall seeing anything different happen with my hair or nails.

BlkOnyx488

I am currently tracking the possible growth rate from taking Biotin.
I am interested in seeing how this works for you.

What's your normal monthly growth rate?
are you going to post some before and after pics?

Blue_Berry

I am currently tracking the possible growth rate from taking Biotin.
I am interested in seeing how this works for you.

What's your normal monthly growth rate?
are you going to post some before and after pics?

Hopefully, but I don't know when I can post pics. I am thinking about buying a good camera, so I can post pics. My growth rate is in between slow and fast. Sometimes my hair will grow like crazy and sometimes it just come in slowly. I know how my growth rate is going with my vitamins, but hopefully I will get a better results from this drink.

KittyMeowMeow

Interesting!

I've been making a tea for a few weeks now with loose horsetail, nettles, and a regular black tea. Then I add molasses (which I read has some health and hair benefits) and honey, and some milk. It tastes like an herbal version of coffee- really tasty!

The ingredients are similar to what's in this tea:

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos (leaf), Peppermint (leaf), Horsetail (aerial parts), Stinging Nettle (aerial parts), Oatstraw, Black Limon.

I actually have some rooibos I can add in...I think I'll do that!

As far as whether it is working: I am doing sooo many things I really couldn't tell ya! My hair is growing quickly, and the new growth is thick and healthy, but I am also taking multivitamins, drinking a protein shake daily, chlorella, flax oil, yoga, etc etc.

I'm interested to see how this works for you- thanks for posting!

Blue_Berry

Interesting!

I've been making a tea for a few weeks now with loose horsetail, nettles, and a regular black tea. Then I add molasses (which I read has some health and hair benefits) and honey, and some milk. It tastes like an herbal version of coffee- really tasty!

The ingredients are similar to what's in this tea:

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos (leaf), Peppermint (leaf), Horsetail (aerial parts), Stinging Nettle (aerial parts), Oatstraw, Black Limon.

I actually have some rooibos I can add in...I think I'll do that!

As far as whether it is working: I am doing sooo many things I really couldn't tell ya! My hair is growing quickly, and the new growth is thick and healthy, but I am also taking multivitamins, drinking a protein shake daily, chlorella, flax oil, yoga, etc etc.

I'm interested to see how this works for you- thanks for posting!

Kitty Meow Meow, where can you get molasses? Does it taste good?

Iluvsmuhgrass

Interesting!

That sounds pretty tasty!

KittyMeowMeow

ILuvsmuhgrass- I love it! It tastes a fresh, healthy version of coffee- love!

Blueberry2118 - I get the molasses from a health food store. It is unsulphured blackstrap molasses. It does not taste good on it's own. I do like the taste all together with the honey and the milk, though. I would not say it tastes great if you generally do not like coffee or unsweetened tea (I only use a drop of honey since I don't really have a sweet tooth, but more would probably be good as well), but I really like the taste a lot and I look forward to drinking it...I rarely have a problem with disliking the taste of teas or any plant based things so I am not the best person to ask. Although, my roommate drinks it with me and loves it as well! I have given up coffee, and this completely replaces it for me!

A taste tip for any tea- brew to the recommended time, since too long will make the tea bitter. This one I do for 5 minutes. When I've used too much molasses I haven't liked the taste as much...

Also! I realized I had some loose peppermint, which is great in there! And, the rooibos is very good as well, although I slightly prefer the tea I was originally using which has cardomom and rose petals and such. Loose herbs for tea are great because they are soooo cheap and it is easy to add new ingredients in case I hear about a new miracle hair-growin' herb - ha!

HTH!

Last edited:

PrincessLinzz

So I have been drinking this tea about 2x a day, plus taking my vitamins. I don't know if it is doing anything BUT I will say my bangs which were neck length a month ago (trying to grow them out) they are shoulder length. Well brushing my shoulders. Ionno yo...But I will continue drinking!

Blue_Berry

Okay, I had tried the drink out. I couldn't tell a difference in my hair when I drink it. Hopefully someone other then me who had purchased it had great results.

EllePixie

When you start taking a new vitamin, it can take up to 6 months to see any "change." - Just my two cents if people are discouraged.

I would get this tea, I like tea.