Request Request for a divorce/divorce support forum or sub-forum

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Hello,

I was wondering if we could get some type of divorce or divorce support forum or sub-forum. I think a lot of women, including myself, would be able to benefit from such a forum.

I was doing a search and found threads where members were discussing their marital issues/plans to divorce but they are all spread out and didn't really offer support or resources in terms of what one should do after they have decided to get a divorce.

It would be great if we could have said place here.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.

kim

I agree. I forum like that would be so helpful for people who are in need of some support, encouragement, advice, etc. I am going through a seperation right now and it has been hard finding support online. I could really use a forum like this.

Allandra

shortycocoa I've put this request through to the admin / owner.

Hello,

I was wondering if we could get some type of divorce or divorce support forum or sub-forum. I think a lot of women, including myself, would be able to benefit from such a forum.

I was doing a search and found threads where members were discussing their marital issues/plans to divorce but they are all spread out and didn't really offer support or resources in terms of what one should do after they have decided to get a divorce.

It would be great if we could have said place here.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.

kim

Any word yet on wether or not this forum will happen? We really, really need this forum. Thanks!!!

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Oh wow....thanks so much for the divorce sub-forum! I just saw it. Been MIA for a few weeks due to my circumstances. Now I'm off to catch up.