Request for conspiracy theorists forum/thread

Crysdon

PLEASE, for the love of all things sane...can we move all the illuminati, occult, voodoo, conspiracy theory, scams, satanism, paranormal, Et cetera, Et cetera to a new home?

PRETTY PLEASE!!!

pretty_please_cat.jpg

Yes, please. I'm tired of thread titles about how so and so is worshipping Satan. It gives me an uncomfortable feeling.

Uh, people, lest we forget, even if there was a CT forum, you can still see the thread titles in "new posts" or "today's posts" or "iSpy". So unless you are the one person who logs in and views posts by clicking on a specific forum then you will still see the titles.

Why don't you guys just not enter into those threads? I don't get the passionate outbursts. All the conspiracy threads are marked as such. I don't go into threads with titles I have no interst in. Making a seperate forum would lead to low viewership of threads like the MJ forum did to those threads. How about we get a Kim K forum? If someone requested a Beyonce forum there would be a collective roar from LA to Dubai, calling foul and unfair. I denounce this request.

Last edited:
I say go ahead with a separate forum. That way I don't have to read all the b___ing and moaning.

Sooner or later their will be more complaints about the Conspiracy Theory section being there all because it gives an uncomfortable feeling. Although I do understand that it's annoying to see the continuous threads in the Entertainment Section concerning CT when the Entertainment section is just supposed to be for celeb gossip, pictures etc.

Sooner or later their will be more complaints about the Conspiracy Theory section being there all because it gives an uncomfortable feeling. Although I do understand that it's annoying to see the continuous threads in the Entertainment Section concerning CT when the Entertainment section is just supposed to be for celeb gossip, pictures etc.

And that's basically what this is all about. An "uncomfortable feeling".

I want to know why it's so uncomfortable, well I already know really.

I do not stand behind a seperate forum. I'll bet you nothing will change.

On second thought, I think I do want another forum just to prove that point.

And that's basically what this is all about. An "uncomfortable feeling".

I want to know why it's so uncomfortable, well I already know really.

I do not stand behind a seperate forum. I'll bet you nothing will change.

On second thought, I think I do want another forum just to prove that point.

I just don't like how this subject is being brought forward since it appears that the ladies of the CT forum are being ostracized and ridiculed just for showing interest in a topic. :nono:

I wouldn't mind the separate forum just so more ladies could feel more comfortable talking about certain subjects whether is sounds reasonable or plain ridiculous. But at least you won't have to worry about being hit with all sorts of snarky comments under the sun.

Last edited:
I just don't like how this subject is being brought forward since it appears that the ladies of the CT forum are being ostracized and ridiculed just for showing interest in a topic. :nono:

I wouldn't mind the separate forum just so more ladies could feel more comfortable talking about certain subjects whether is sounds reasonable or plain ridiculous. But at least you won't have to worry about being hit with all sorts of snarky comments under the sun.

Yes, the ridicule is childish & most of it is redundant. Maybe a seperate forum would help. And I know some ppl feel uncomfortable posting b/c they don't want the back lash. The CT threads usually have a lot of views so I know a lot of ppl are interested.

:laugh: :laugh:

how many forums should we have, then?... good point!

I think what could work instead is a filter feature so that threads that have specific words, ie. "Conspiracy Theory" won't show upin a member's forum view.

I just do it the old-fashion way...I skip over what I won't read or comment on. :yep:

NO!

If we can't have forums for: xse, Beyonce, Halle... then no.

post_groan.gif
post_groan.gif
post_groan.gif
post_groan.gif
post_groan.gif

I don't get it... if you don't like the subject JUST DON'T CLICK. Maybe OP is disturbed because deep inside she knows there is some truth to this ISH.

Back