Results are in: Sebastian Potion 9 - AAAMAAAZING! (PICS) Warning: PJs stay OUT!

foxieroxienyc

LOL, thanks so much ladies.

Strive2win you better leave those braids alone! You can wait til it's time to take them out and THEN play, lol.

Cleve_gryl I totally understand what you mean. The package only says "wearable treatment" and I was like :perplexed WTH??? So it's essentially a protein based leave-in. It's also infused with oils, good oils! The package says the ingredients "help repair damaged hair while building style."

gorgeoushair

Girl your hair looks really good and healthy. I'm putting this stuff on my list of things to try/buy:grin: Thanks for the review

KLomax

I shouldn't have come in here!!!! I can't say you didn't warn me:wallbash: but
Your hair looks FABULOUS.
I wonder if this will work for braid outs on natural hair.

Last edited:

ajoyfuljoy

Girl YOU SOLD ME!

Wow, your hair is so shiny and pretty. I can tell just by the pictures that it is really soft and had lots of body.

As soon as I run out of ONE of my leave ins (Silicon mix leave in, Lacio Lacio leave in or even the Biosilk) I am buying this.

Thanks for this great review. Your hair is Gaw-Jus! :yep:

SelfStyled

Can you say salon quality? Yoo really are DIY- no reason you eva need to step into a salon for a style. Fantastic job.

Soliel185

THANKS ALOT ROXIE! I just spent $80 at Target because I was like " ooh, maybe I'll try this stuff" and then there was a sale, and really cute dress, and some hair toys -- GRRR. This betta be worth it! :lachen:

lexi08

I have had this product in my stash for a long time. I forgot about it since I have been using Redken products. I'll have to put this back in rotation, I loved the results also :yep:

SpyCats

I've heard really good things about this product. I'm glad it worked for you, your hair looks great!

PassionFruit

FOXIEROXIE is my hustler!!

because I saw it on "sale" and couldnt walk past( thanks to Roxie) ... I bought 2 bottles of Sebastion Potion #9.. $7.99 each which outs me WAYYYYYYYYYY over my cheapie budget
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::eyebrows2:eyebrows2

For you naturals out there, I used to use this in conjunction with Infusium 23 to get a protein moisture balance and had great curl definition (not a lot of elongation like a gel, but probably the best "poppin' curls").

This is good stuff.

foxieroxienyc

Thanks you guys! I'm so gad its working for those of you who've tried it!

Ok so where is this stuff selling for 7.99 because that's SOOOOO not fair!

I'm about to wash and fexirod set, y'all know I'm gonna post pics! Of course I'm using the potion! I'm expecting glossy curls and tamed NG. I love this stuff.

Kari107

Why oh why did I come in here!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought the pj in me was gone. I'm going to check it out on monday after class.:look:

PassionFruit

Thanks you guys! I'm so gad its working for those of you who've tried it!

Ok so where is this stuff selling for 7.99 because that's SOOOOO not fair!

I'm about to wash and fexirod set, y'all know I'm gonna post pics! Of course I'm using the potion! I'm expecting glossy curls and tamed NG. I love this stuff.

its on clearance in a DC area Korean BSS.... had like 30 bottles left when I went this morning... I only got 2... maybe I shouldve gotten more huh?

Faith

Your hair looks great. I have always wondered about this product. I'm going to have to get some now...thanks a lot..lol ;)

pisceschica, who is DeNiro kissing in that pic (he sure loves his black women...can't blame him) :)

BrownBetty

I bought this... my hair is great! I used it by itself because I wanted to see how well it works about .... My hair was really nice. This is a keeper.

alittlestar

Is it safe to buy this product from a drugstore such as CVS or Rite Aid? How will I know if I have the real thing?

Irresistible

Thanks sooo much. :drunk:

Apparently this magic stuff in a tube is supposed to tame even the craziest of hair, lol. You can blow dry straight or you can just apply it to hair and air dry for curly looks. It's supposed to tame and eliminate frizz and for straight hair reduce fly aways... It's living up to it.

Even on my hair when it was done airdrying the FEEL of it was so shockingly different... Before I even flat ironed.

hmm my man works for wella/sebastion corp!

this will be an easy cop for me! hehe