Reveiw: Fantasia Leave-in & Redken Heavy Creme

free2bme

Hi All,

A few weeks a go i found the trial size of redken's heavy creme. i've alway wanted to try it but couldn't justify shelling out the cash, b/c i have conditioners that are doing their job.

All in all, the heavy creme is a winner. it detangles well, the consistancy is nice and made my hair very soft and managable. I'm proud to say it joins the ranks of Aubrey, Elucence!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My next new product was the Fantasia Moisturing hair and scalp treatment with Aloe Complex. This is not the official name but close tho! I bought this product a while back from ray's beauty supply but i didn't know what to make of it b/c the bottle doesn't list the ingredients.

Last week Tracy mentioned that she learnt this product is really good b/c it seals the cuticle very effectively. After I conditioned my hair I used this as a leave and roller set my hair. All I have to say is, that is the best rolle set i've done my self. My hair came out so bouncy like i just walked out of a Dominican salon!!! Even the lady that helps with my housekeeping kept on complimenting my hair. I think I have another winner!!

Thanks Tracy!! what will this board do without U!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

PS If any one knows the ingredients pls share, I'm very curious.

(sorry I know it's a bit long winded!!)

Allandra

Tracy and I chatted about the Fantasia IC Leave-In last night. When I went to the beauty supply store yesterday, I purchased the same one (Fantasia IC Leave-In Moisturizer Hair and Scalp Treatment - w/Aloe Complex). /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm not one for watery leave-ins, but since this one is good at keeping the hair cuticle in check (aka sealing it) I figured I'd get it. Before roller setting my hair today, I sprayed this on my hair, and then used my good ole creamy leave-in on top of that. I was very pleased with my roller set. BTW, I diluted a small amount of the Fantasia IC Leave-In with a bit of water. I have no idea why the ingredients are not listed on either of these Fantasia IC Leave-Ins. It just says: enriched with aloe, proteins, vitamins, minerals and botanicals. I guess it must be top secret. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

daviine

Thank you for the review. Where did you get the trial size of the Heavy Cream---I saw the trial size for the regular conditioner but not the HC. Like you, I caouldn't make myself shell out the money, especially if I don't know if I'm going to like it.

That's a funny thing about the Fantasia. I saw it today in Sally's but wasn't sure which one it was becasue there was another product with a similar name next to it.

Thanks for sharing. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sweetcocoa

I also tried the Redken Heavy Cream this weekend. It was great as a deep conditioner but as a leave-in for roller setting...it left my hair feeling 'sticky'. I haven't tried it yet as a leave in when I wear my hair natural..which is really what I brought it for.

free2bme

Hi Daviine,

I got the trail size heavy creme from a small independent drugstore on 60th St b/w Park & Lex. I can't remember the name of it. The heavy creme was under $3 and I probably will be able to get 2 more applications out of it.