revelations and hurricane katrina

amy1234

Do you think that this natural disaster has anything to do with what is said in revelations? I was having a discussion with my mom and she mentioned that the bible stated this was going to happen - and it got me thinking.. what are your opinions on this??

ccd

I have heard the same thing. This is so sad, I cant image what these people are going through. But dont forget the Sunami and the strange weather as of late.

I am not well read with the verses of the Bible so I couldnt quote anything but I know I have heard the stories of floods and devestating occurances. We have seen nothing yet, according to the scriptures

lovechic

ccd said:
I have heard the same thing. This is so sad, I cant image what these people are going through. But dont forget the Sunami and the strange weather as of late.

I am not well read with the verses of the Bible so I couldnt quote anything but I know I have heard the stories of floods and devestating occurances. We have seen nothing yet, according to the scriptures

I totally agree!

foxybrownsugar

AND ITS NOT OVER, I JUST SAW THAT THE 2006 FARMERS ALMANAC IS PREDICTING THIS IS GOING TO BE THE WORST WINTER YET FOR THE NORTHEAST AND VERY COLD EVEN IN THE SOUTH! :(

LiLi

Could someone please post the verses in the Bible that refer to this as being one of the things that will happen?

Kinkyhairlady

I think in Matthew 24 I dont remember what verse though. The whole chapters sounds just like what is going on. It evens speaks of the women giving birth and how this is one of the worse times to be going into labor. I am at work but I am almost positive it is Matthew 24.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Matt.24:1-14,21-42. Also Luke 21:7-11,23-28. There is more...In Rev. 6: the whole chapter talks about the 4 horsemen of the apocalyspe. Yes, these are the beginning of the pangs of distress. Hope this helps. it is alot of reading, but it is informing us where we are in the stream of time. The last days are here. There is no doubt.

firecracker

Natrlchallenge said:
Matt.24:1-14,21-42. Also Luke 21:7-11,23-28. There is more...In Rev. 6: the whole chapter talks about the 4 horsemen of the apocalyspe. Yes, these are the beginning of the pangs of distress. Hope this helps. it is alot of reading, but it is informing us where we are in the stream of time. The last days are here. There is no doubt.

After 9/11 I knew we had to brace ourselves for much more. These are the last days.

ccd

Wow that you for the verses...I read Matt 24 ( started to) and this is so real....there are people who do not believe.....I can not understand that but I can not question others..... thanks for the scriptures