Review: Initial Review of Sunsilk longer faster& Cream silk light & bouncy

nadine1977canada

Last night, I made my first wash using Sunsilk Longer Faster shampoo. I have to admit it's not what I expected. This shampoo is supposed to contain some Ginseng and for some reason I was expecting tingling feeling. Well I got none.

I then rinsed my hair with a conditioner, Cream Silk light & bouncy with baby oil. The conditioner is THick and creamy, thicker than all cream silk conditioners i have tried. I have to admit it did hydrate my hair nicely! This one would be awseom for co-washes. I rinsed my hair and then proceeded using my Deep conditioner ( Queen Helene) and sat under dryer 25 min and rinsed.

My hair felt very moisturized and combed through it smoothly. The cream silk light & bouncy is a keeper for me. But the Sunsilk longer faster shampoo...:ohwell: I don't know... Only time will tell if it does what it says.

I will let y'all know if my hair grew fatser in 30 with this longer faster shampoo.

ayoung

thanks for the review. i always look at Sunsilk products---but have never ventured to try them

keep us posted

Nenah

Thanks for that review I was comtemplating on getting them both may only get the condish.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Thanks for the review. I wonder if it's a product you have to use daily in order to see the maxium results. Either way if it leave's the hair moisturized that's great in itself.