Review: purehair meadowfoam seed styling mousse

bajanplums1

I found this product at Beaty 35. I used it in my hoodried roller set and last night in my airdried rollerset. The results were great. Of course, I still added Rusk Smoother to my ends. Here's the packaging:

A weightless non aerosol mousse with certified organic extract of cornsilk and many pure essential oils that detangle, add body and moisture to all all hair types. Additionally controls curls and elminates frizz. Contains 100% pure essential oils. Dea Free. Cruelty Free. No artificial fragrance or color.

Ingredients:Water, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Polyquaterium-11, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Balsam Copaiba, Lavandin Oil, Patchouli Oil, Silver Fir Oil, Chamomile Oil, Clary Oil, Lavender Oil, Olibanum, Sandalwood Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cornsilk extract, Polyquatrenium 10.

lexi08

Did the foam make your hair hard or crunchy? I seem to have this problem with setting lotion and mousee.

bajanplums1

nikki1971 said:
Did the foam make your hair hard or crunchy? I seem to have this problem with setting lotion and mousee.

It does make the hair stiffer, but not hard. Hard is too strong of a word. Plus I follow with Rusk on the ends. I have had no prolems.