Review: Redken Anti-Snap Leave-in

Neen

Well, it does work. It is supposed to minimize breakage and it does an excellent job at it. The only thing is it leaves my hair very dry. I tried putting in generic humectress aftwerwards and it didn't seem to do much. Although, the generic one seems more watered down than the original. I definately reccommend this if you are experienceing breakage but you definately need something that will soften and moisturize the hair afterwards. This stuff worked better than surge and affirm 5-in-1. I am thinking of trying Redkens Extreme protein treatment spray because it says that it will last through 8 shampoos and that's pretty darn good. This is my first time buying a Redken product and I am pretty impressed. Another plus is that all of their products have a ph of 4.5-5.5. Any other Redken lovers out there? Also, does anyone know of a good moisturizing conditioner for type 4 hair, preferably a salon product?

ClassicChic

Try Mizani Moisturefuse or KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner. I am a 4a/4b and my hair loves them especially the Moisturefuse. I also use Mizani Fulfy Conditioning Treatment. I usually sit with it on about 30.

debyjay

Hmmmm, so if it's a leave-in that's drying then a moisturizing leave in is needed huh? I'm going to try it coz I do have breakage, maybe I'll use a lil Kenra MC as a follow up.

Tracy

Ive never tried the Anti Snap, but I do love Redken.

Their Extreme line, and the Smooth Down line are wonderful.

Tracy

Just the Butter Treat.

I guess I should clarify...when I say "line" I always only ever mean conditioner...

fine_beauty

Jesus, I Trust In You!
Signing in is your numero uno Redken's anti-snap leave in conditioner lover

I'm about to move to my third container (my hair is in tracts right now) and I'm still loving it. Yes, it is drying for my fine hair but I immediately apply s-curl after applying it and both of them balance each other out as s-curl makes my hair too soft.
Hope this combination works for you. I didn't really see great results with Redken's deep-fuel protein conditioner but then again, I wasn't consistent.
Edited to correct my typos