Review: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner

chebaby

i love this conditioner. i will continue to purchase. its very moisturizing and i love the ingridients. i also love the fact that i can use it as a co wash and deep condition because it is all natural.

Keshieshimmer

I need to bump this again. But I just tried the shampoo and conditioner and I think that I have found a staple (must try it again this weekend). My hair never ever feels soft after a shampoo or keep the slip after conditioner.

I only used the shampoo and conditioner (without heat 1 hour 30 min), used a bit of the conditioner for a leave in and my hair is soft the smooth. This is great since I am transitioning. AND IT IS CHEAP!!!! 2.99 for a 16oz. God is good!

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
This does nothing for my hair. When I have NG my roots like it, but it's nothing special on my relaxed ends. Maybe if i tried the shampoo first...but I probably won't.

sharifeh

I like it way better as a leave in...but I will try it as a rinse out conditioner too again. See if it works better.
It has great ingredients and it's cheap!

Lola Laughs

IMO, this condish is the best bang for your buck! :grin: Left me and my girls' hair super soft. The shampoo (sulfate free) was great also.

jayjaycurlz

:wallbash: :perplexed :ohwell: I only WISH that there was a trader joe's in Toronto, Canada. I've been trying to get my hands on this conditioner for a loooong time. :nono:

Barbie83

I love this conditioner! I often use it as a final rinse after rinsing out a DC, to restore slip and detangle. If I'm twisting or bunning I'll leave a bit of it in as a leave-in. It's great :yep:

BrooklynSouth

Woke up 7am this morning so I could hit up the Brooklyn TJ's this morning shortly after it opened-success--a parking spot! Bought a few things but especially the Nourish Spa con and poo plus the Tea Tree tingle conditioner. I only bought one of each to see if it does my hair good.

Lovie

Co-signing on Trader Joe's Nourish.

A highly recommended CG-friendly product. No silicones, no protein, excellent ingredients, smells wonderful, and its $3. This holds its place against many higher priced competitive conditioners. I hope it stays around forever.

DivineNapps1728

As far as I know there aren't any TJ stores in NYS...UGH!!!!!!!! I soooooooo wanna try the Nourish Spa shampoo & conditioner!

Ms_CoCo37

I don't know if this was a review before ( I didn't look) but I wanted to share my experience with it.

I did a CW with it this morning in the shower. I massaged it through my hair and it has a very lovely, light fragrance. It also made my hair very soft and I didn't have to comb it through...just used my fingers.

After I rinsed it out, my hair was still very soft and my curls defined.

I then had the opportunity to use some of my BBD, and Oyin Whipped Pudding and Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade. My hair has been soft and smelling good all day. I think I have found a winner for the summer months.

Anyone else used this conditioner and like'd it?

First the hair vitamins and now this conditioner...the PJ is me is about to lose it!:spinning: Thanks for the review!

JustSimplyTish

This is a old thread...But I have to also co-sign on the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa .....One of the best conditioners EVER! I get my friend in Cali to send me mine because sadly we don't have a Trader Joe's in Dallas....It is so moisturizing and makes my hair feel so soft

Nice & Wavy

This is a old thread...But I have to also co-sign on the Trader Joe's Nourish Spa .....One of the best conditioners EVER! I get my friend in Cali to send me mine because sadly we don't have a Trader Joe's in Dallas....It is so moisturizing and makes my hair feel so soft
Thanks for bumping this up. This stuff is a HG for my curly hair. I use it more as a leave in now, since its one of the best for all day moisture.

Ozma

I finally went to the TJ's in ATL two weeks ago and stocked up. I've loved this cond. ever since I first tried it while visiting L.A. last year. My hair feels soft and moisturized. I just mix a little with water and ayurvedic oil.

Salsarisma

Had to bump this ladies!! I am not a fan if cowashing and I have tried to like it using many different conditioners. I finally cowashed with this today and the results were amazing. My 24 week post new growth is soft and manageable. I had plenty of slip that detangling was a breeze. At 2.99 a pop, this is a keeper!

C(squared)

This is a staple of mine. I use it for co-washing and deep conditioning. I love the smell also. It is very good with defining my curls and also detangling my hair. It's also very cheap!