Review: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner

healthyhairin07

Nice & Wavy said:
Healthyhair: I'm glad that you have found something good that has worked for you. I have to try the suave sometime. Oh, and thanks for posting some of the ingrediants!

You're welcome. The ingredients are so good they are worthy of being posted.

adw425

Lord knows I do not need anymore conditioner, but the website is saying that the Trader Joe's about eight blocks from my house is now open and I will be stopping by after work. They put the sign out about a year ago that it was coming and I have been waiting with bated breath for that store to open because I hear so much about it on this forum. I am so excited!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I bought some from TJ's this past weekend. Looking forward to it based on the fantastic reviews here. I bought both the shampoo and the conditioner.

Congrats on finding a product--that's inexpensive--and works for you!;)

Nice & Wavy said:
I don't know if this was a review before ( I didn't look) but I wanted to share my experience with it.

I did a CW with it this morning in the shower. I massaged it through my hair and it has a very lovely, light fragrance. It also made my hair very soft and I didn't have to comb it through...just used my fingers.

After I rinsed it out, my hair was still very soft and my curls defined.

I then had the opportunity to use some of my BBD, and Oyin Whipped Pudding and Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade. My hair has been soft and smelling good all day. I think I have found a winner for the summer months.

Anyone else used this conditioner and like'd it?

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
adw425 said:
Lord knows I do not need anymore conditioner, but the website is saying that the Trader Joe's about eight blocks from my house is now open and I will be stopping by after work. They put the sign out about a year ago that it was coming and I have been waiting with bated breath for that store to open because I hear so much about it on this forum. I am so excited!

I'm originally from Atlanta, and when I spoke to the manager at the one near me in Maryland, he told me that there are going to be several TJ's opening in the Atlanta area very soon.;)

indefinite

Serenity_Peace said:
I'm originally from Atlanta, and when I spoke to the manager at the one near me in Maryland, he told me that there are going to be several TJ's opening in the Atlanta area very soon.;)
They are open already.......

PrincessScorpion

TSUprincess04 said:
:cry3: I need me some Nourish Spa. I want it so badly. I heard that the bottles are big too, so you get a lot for what you're paying for. Letitia, I dunno what I'm gonna do. When I get to D.C., I'm gonna be so lost and so alone. I'll be up there for 2.5 months, and won't be able to get to Trader Joe's or Miss Jessie's Salon because I don't know where anything is or how to use the metro/train thingy. What if I get lost, and can't find the Trader Joe's? :cry3: I want some Nourish Spa.

TSU take the train to Bethesda and it is a couple of blocks from the train station. The salon is near Howard. I am sure you can take the train to U Street and it can not be all that far from there.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
PrincessScorpion said:
TSU take the train to Bethesda and it is a couple of blocks from the train station. The salon is near Howard. I am sure you can take the train to U Street and it can not be all that far from there.

Aww, thanks, PrincessScorpion!!! I will definitely jot that down!

Tee

TSUprincess04 said:

For 2 full month TSU. That sounds like it will fun though!! I am excited for you.

Sunshine_One

TSUprincess04 said:

Actually TSU, there is a Traders located right in DC. I think it opened late last year....it's located in Foggy Bottom which is very close to Georgetown. You can take Metro or catch the bus. If you like I can PM you my phone number and you can give me a call once your here in DC. I'd be glad to be your DC point of contact. I opted not to have a car so I take metro/bus everywhere. So no need to feel alone or lost.

Sun

ETA: I just purchased this conditoner over the weekend and it's the BOMB! LOL

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
TSUprincess04 said:
:cry3: I need me some Nourish Spa. I want it so badly. I heard that the bottles are big too, so you get a lot for what you're paying for. Letitia, I dunno what I'm gonna do. When I get to D.C., I'm gonna be so lost and so alone. I'll be up there for 2.5 months, and won't be able to get to Trader Joe's or Miss Jessie's Salon because I don't know where anything is or how to use the metro/train thingy. What if I get lost, and can't find the Trader Joe's? :cry3: I want some Nourish Spa.

You can contact me. We'll hang out at Trader Joe's for as long as you want.:lachen:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Aww, thanks Sunshine One & Serenity Peace. I will definitely contact you guys.

I'm happy to say that Nice & Wavy was soooooooo kind to send me my very on bottle of TJ Nourish Spa conditioner. I can't wait to receive it! I'm so excited. As soon as I get it, I'm gonna try it!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Well, you guys, I received my TJ Nourish Spa in the mail yesterday, and I was very eager to try it. Last night I shampooed and overnight conditioned with the TJ Nourish Spa. When showering this morning, I rinsed out the conditioner, and had some pretty nice results. My hair was nicely moisturized. It really does compare to the Elucence....everything from the texture, the feel of application, and the feel of the hair after rinsing. Looks like I will be stocking up on TJ Nourish Spa whenever I can get to a Trader Joe's. It didn't leave my hair with a slimy coating or anything...just extra moisturized hair.

Thank you Nice & Wavy!!!!!!!!!!

rosalindb

I was in the US recently due to work and went to Trader Joe's especially to buy this but then saw that it had parabens :( I was so tempted though to buy it anyway though but decided to be good :).

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I actually took the metro to Trader Joe's about a week or 2 ago and picked up 2 more bottles. This stuff is the bomb!

OneShinyface

I've got to swing by and pick some up tomorrow. After reading all of the reviews, surely it can help my 3-months- post-can-I-transition-in-the-corporate-world-confused-hair.

Nice & Wavy

TSUprincess04 said:
Well, you guys, I received my TJ Nourish Spa in the mail yesterday, and I was very eager to try it. Last night I shampooed and overnight conditioned with the TJ Nourish Spa. When showering this morning, I rinsed out the conditioner, and had some pretty nice results. My hair was nicely moisturized. It really does compare to the Elucence....everything from the texture, the feel of application, and the feel of the hair after rinsing. Looks like I will be stocking up on TJ Nourish Spa whenever I can get to a Trader Joe's. It didn't leave my hair with a slimy coating or anything...just extra moisturized hair.

Thank you Nice & Wavy!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,
Sorry, I just saw this post and wanted to say you are welcome and I'm so glad you like it and it is working well for you. You are so sweet and it was a pleasure to bless you with it!!!

Country gal

Nice & Wavy said:
I don't know if this was a review before ( I didn't look) but I wanted to share my experience with it.

I did a CW with it this morning in the shower. I massaged it through my hair and it has a very lovely, light fragrance. It also made my hair very soft and I didn't have to comb it through...just used my fingers.

After I rinsed it out, my hair was still very soft and my curls defined.

I then had the opportunity to use some of my BBD, and Oyin Whipped Pudding and Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade. My hair has been soft and smelling good all day. I think I have found a winner for the summer months.

Anyone else used this conditioner and like'd it?

I have used this conditioner freqently. It is inexpensive and works great at defining curls. I need to stock up at Trader Joes.

Nice & Wavy

Country gal said:
I have used this conditioner freqently. It is inexpensive and works great at defining curls. I need to stock up at Trader Joes.

Country gal, it is inexpensive for such a great product. I need to stock up more too! :p

starfish79

I love, love, LOVE this stuff. I bought it after reading a post in the exchange forum. One of the ladies was hoping to get some shipped to her because there weren't any TJ's in her area. So I added that to my list and have been hooked ever since.

adw425

I love this conditioner too. Also, it is the only regular conditioner I can use as a leave-in, too, which I found out by accident...