Reviews on Nexxus Viatress Biotin Creme

Britt

Hi everyone,
Has anyone ever tried this product for hair growth or hair thickness. I went to the Nexxus website and it seemed to have good ingredients. I want thicker hair but I am not up for popping tons of vitamins everyday.

Britt,
I just began using this two weeks ago on my thinning edges and temples. I have no results to report yet. $12.00 for a small tube.

I went to a healthfood store the other day, and I noticed they have a biotin creme in the Jason brand. I think it was only $4-5--I'm not sure, but I don't think it was $12, and the ingredients looked good.

I'm using this Nexxus cream for two very small thin areas at my temples. It's too early for me to really tell if it's working too. It says (on the back of the tube) to expect to see results in 45 days. I do like the way it lays my edges down and can say that my edges haven't gotten any worse so maybe it's helping.

I've tried this and it did not work for me. Nioxin Follicle Booster is much much better.

I use nexxus biotin cream and ors temple balm...i got better results with ors, because i started using that first, and now i use both.....it works for me......

Tee,
How long did it take to see the results with the Nioxin? expensive? What part of your head did u use it on???
blush.gif

I have been using the Nexxus Biotin Creme for a while and can't say I've noticed too much of a difference yet. I also like how it lays down my edges.

[ QUOTE ]
Tee,
How long did it take to see the results with the Nioxin? expensive? What part of your head did u use it on???
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I initially bought it to use on my right temple, which was thinning. I saw improvement in about 2 weeks. I'm now using it on my hairline for maintenance and just started using it in my kitchen area which doesn't seem to grow as fast as the rest of my hair.

It costs about $14 - $20 depending on where you get it. I ordered mine from http://www.sn2000.com/.

It made hair start growing in this bald spot I had at the back of my hairline. I started off using it consistently the first few weeks but after I saw results I stopped.

This leaves a white residue in my hair to the point where i cannot use it anymore. :( Has anyone else experienced this?

I used this for a while but didn't see a significant difference. Ors Temple Balm helped me tremendously with my edges along with the entire ORS line.

Never tried this biotin product, but I did try Jason's biotin shampoo it started to thicken my hair in about 2 weeks and it helped with breakage and shedding.

After using for 3 months, I took a break for about 2 weeks and my hair started to fall out and break needless to say, I've returned to Jason's biotin until I can find out what happened.

asphyxxia said:
This leaves a white residue in my hair to the point where i cannot use it anymore. :( Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, I used it on dry hair and in the am I had white stuff all in my hair line. I was so embarrased when I discovered it. I am sure people thought it was dandruff. I believe it is better to put it on damp hair or spray something on the spot afterwards.

I also had the white hype along my hair line. The Biotin creme didn't work for me though. I had friends who used it with success, but ORS Temple Serum worked like a charm for me. I'm tryin to ween myself off it and just use rosemary for temple maintenance, but that stuff is GOOD!

Well... This broke my hair off in the spot where I put it :mad: Then, I look at the ingredients... What do you know - PROTEIN!!! I mean *easy* breakage - In the small area I used it, I would hear the snaps as I was simply putting my hair into a bun with my hands!!! Look in my hands and see like 5 broken hairs (long broken ones from close to the scalp where I put the cream)! I wasn't yanking or raking my hair with a comb.

Needless to say I took this stuff RIGHT back to Ulta 3 and got a refund!

Back