Rollerset Inspiration

Reecie

Keep up with your Rollersets Ladies!!! Here's why...Check out this You Tube video>>>Link!! Her hair is absolutely gorgeous.

For her regimen, I heard the stylist say she used:

• Moroccan Oil
  • Moroccan Mask (Help me out ladies, I don't know what that is)
  • Semi De Lino (Never heard of this product. Any Reviews out there?)
  • Midollo di Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner (Same as before. Any Reviews?)

Last edited:

kami11213

Her hair is beautiful... I never heard of Moroccan Mask, Semi De Lino or Midollo di Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner but I'm going to look into it :yep:...

Stella B.

Keep up with your Rollersets Ladies!!! Here's why...Check out this You Tube video>>>Link!! Her hair is absolutely gorgeous.

For her regimen, I heard the stylist say she used:

• Moroccan Oil
  • Moroccan Mask (Help me out ladies, I don't know what that is)
  • Semi De Lino (Never heard of this product. Any Reviews out there?)
  • Midollo di Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner (Same as before. Any Reviews?)

Absolutely beautiful hair! I've never tried the moroccan oil, but I'm itching to! Sorry I'm no help, just curious too! I googled the mask, and came up with this-http://www.beautyofasite.com/p-16156-moroccan-oil-restorative-hair-mask.aspx Definitely worth checking into! Thanks for the lead, hope someone who has tried it can chime in.

Reecie

Her hair is beautiful... I never heard of Moroccan Mask, Semi De Lino or Midollo di Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner but I'm going to look into it :yep:...

Absolutely beautiful hair! I've never tried the moroccan oil, but I'm itching to! Sorry I'm no help, just curious too! I googled the mask, and came up with this-http://www.beautyofasite.com/p-16156-moroccan-oil-restorative-hair-mask.aspx Definitely worth checking into! Thanks for the lead, hope someone who has tried it can chime in.

Dang!! For $35 bucks, it better be amazing!! Thanks for sharing. I just looked at some of the Midollo products, which are around $30 as well. I would pay that price for some hair like that!

AllAboutMoi

Restorative Mask Ingredients:

Water Deionised (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol & Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cerearyl Alcohol (CS90), Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearetg-20, Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol (proposed), Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan oil), Butylene Glicol, Acetamide Mea, Steareth-2, Caryocar Brasillense Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Supplement), Peg 60 Almond Glicerides , DMDMH, Citric Acid, D&C Red No 17, D&C Yellow No.11.

Maybe we can find a lesser priced twin.

Kimbosheart

Thanks! now that I'm forcing myself to stick with rollersetting for this year I need all the inspiration I can get.

sharifeh

The model's hair is very nice!!! Super bouncy looking. Now she has swang. Man, I've been trying to resist this Moroccan oil stuff, what about just adding the argan oil to conditioners?

ceebee3

You can get the same benefits from olive oil and it's cheaper and lasts longer. The Moroccan oil products are based on Argan oil which doesn't keep long and needs to be refrigerated.

Reecie

You can get the same benefits from olive oil and it's cheaper and lasts longer. The Moroccan oil products are based on Argan oil which doesn't keep long and needs to be refrigerated.

The model's hair is very nice!!! Super bouncy looking. Now she has swang. Man, I've been trying to resist this Moroccan oil stuff, what about just adding the argan oil to conditioners?

So I'm assuming that Moroccan Oil and/or Argan Oil isn't really all that. What are the two? I have no idea. However, I do LOVE Avocado Oil and EVOO:love3: .

I guess the moral behind the story is, keep your hair moisturized and be consistant with some type of hot oil treatment.

LushLox

I have the Semi di Lino Cristalli serum as well as the Illuminating essential oil; they are from Alfaparf. I've not used them yet, but planning to in the next few washes after my relaxer. It is not cheap but the oils are supposed to be excellent.

LushLox

So I'm assuming that Moroccan Oil and/or Argan Oil isn't really all that. What are the two? I have no idea. However, I do LOVE Avocado Oil and EVOO:love3: .

I guess the moral behind the story is, keep your hair moisturized and be consistant with some type of hot oil treatment.

You're betting off just buying the pure Argan. It is very good and gives the hair such a lush softness and silkiness.

Reecie

Her hair is beautiful and healthy and for the record, so is yours Reecie. :up: :yep:

I have the Semi di Lino Cristalli serum as well as the Illuminating essential oil; they are from Alfaparf. I've not used them yet, but planning to in the next few washes after my relaxer. It is not cheap but the oils are supposed to be excellent.

Please Please Please post your results (with pics) when you use these products. I am dying to use them, but there are hella expensive. I just need some more "proof"..so to speak!!