Rotating Hot Air Brush by Revostyler

sunnydey

Hi ladies.
I saw this infomercial this morning on tv about the Revostyler Rotating Hot Air Brush. Has anyone tried it yet? It appears to be a blow dryer/ceramic iron/curling iron all-in-one hair appliance.

On this particular informercial it said the price for this item is $39.99 plus shipping and handling. Here's the phone number incase anyone is interested in this item---->1-800-474-4516.

If anyone has tried this item please give your review on this product.

TIA,
sunnydey

Nefertiti0906

That's interesting, I was wondering if such a thing was existed, because I wanted to practice the dominican blowout on myself using a heat appliance that already has a round brush on it....

I might look into it

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
my friend has one. she has 10inch long thick natural 3c hair. she said it doesn't spin around it tries a few times but can't make it. if you get it i suggest you go to walgreens where they are on clearance for $9.99 they have another brand for $20. it may be ok if you have relaxed hair or if you don't mind working in tiny sections.

LEOLADYSW

I don't want to put any appliance that rotates in my hair. I can envision a rolling, hair ripping experience.

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
Hmm this sounds interesting. I had the older no heat version and I hated it but these have the hard bristles not soft like the old one. So they are on sale at walmart? hmm

Redpoetess1

Yeah I saw this on tv and it looked like it would work. Especially the buitl in blow-dryer thing. I'll try it sometime.

Devi

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
I don't want to put any appliance that rotates in my hair. I can envision a rolling, hair ripping experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what happens if it gets tangled in the brush?

**Tasha*Love**

I was thinking of getting one but "snap crackle pop", - Hell no! I was in Wal-greens and I saw this lady returning her rotating hot air brush and she said that her hair kept getting tangled.

S

Stylepink

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:

[/ QUOTE ]

And thats EXACTLY what happened to me. I bought that styler when it was just the rotating brush and it pulled out my hair, tangled and cause so many broken hairs and split ends. I tried it over a year and a half ago, before I got on this helthy hari kick. I would not recommend it for any one who wants to keep thier healthy ends!

sundayschild

wow, I have one of the original revo stylers that I have never used. I saw the new product with the built in dryer on a infomerical this week too. but I thought it cost more than $39.00?
I got gun shy about using the revco styler after reading on Cathy's web site that brushing is not good for our hair. but blow drying seems to give alot of bounce and body to our hair, right? Cathy says brushing causes split ends. Is that what you mean by "snap, crackle and pop"?

Queenie

I am too scared to try those things. I can't get a paddle brush through my hair without it getting completely lodged in there.
However, I have a hot air round brush with a steamer in it too made by Vidal Sasson. I got it a few months ago on Overstock.com for $10. I haven't been able to use it without ripping out my hair, but I use it on my daughters 3a hair. It works really well and much easier than using a blow dryer with a round brush.