ROUX Fermodyl on sale at Sally's!!!!

NessaNessa

I went to Sally's with my sis today and decided to look at the sale page. Well, the October sale circular was available.

They have the Femodyl 3 pack on sale. They are buy one get one free!! :grin: The regular price is $7.29. BUT!!! If you have a Sally's card, you get two for $6.79. I purchased 2 for a total of $7.13. I am going to stock up on these because I ran out last month and didnt want to pay regular price for them :ohwell:. Sooooo, next week I am going to purchase 10 packs (30 vials) for a whopping $35.65 :grin:. That is a GREAT deal ladies and will last quite a while.

Get to going ladies.

I know HoneyDew will appreciate this thread :grin:

SEMO

I was just about to run out of the small supply I had from the last time they had a sale. I was contemplating re-buying them (but like you didn't want to pay full-price), but now I think I'll make a trip up there and buy me a few packs. Thanks for the tip.

HoneyDew

Well I am not getting my hopes up on this one. The last time they had this sale, last month I think, I could never find my 619 formula because they were all out. I was like - :wallbash: SCREW THIS!! Just sell them at the regular price so I can buy my staple!!!

HoneyDew

Thanks HoneyDew!!! I will be making out like a fat cat :grin::grin:

I have been avoiding Sally's. Haven't been in there in over a month. I may have to make an appearance to stock up before LHCF makes them sell out of my babies.

You know what's interesting though, in the past they only have this sale every 4 or 5 months or so (if that). The last time, they claimed it was the lowest price of the year. I think they saw how fermodyl ampoules were flying shelves and decided to bring that deal back in a hurry!!

But, the Sally's near me never had them in stock during the last sale. Then all of the sudden when the sale was over - low and behold a shelf full of Fermodyl 619. They were trying to play me!!!

I will be at Sally's on Monday the 1st to get my supply for the month, cuz after my LHCF sistas get a hold of this, I will be out of luck. :ohwell::look: