Roux Porosity Control shampoo discontinued?

SEMO

So I went into Sally's yesterday to get some more of my beloved Roux Porosity Control shampoo. I noticed that the bottles had been redesigned, and I couldn't find the shampoo. I thought I might have been overlooking it, or it was out of stock, because I did see the porosity control conditioner.

So I asked a sales lady and she told me it was discontinued. She said I wasn't the only one to come in asking about it, and they had sold all their stock of the old shampoo. She had another girk check the computer again to confirm that the shampoo was listed as discontinued. :sad:

Ya'll, I have been using that shampoo for probably near 15 years (since Jr high or high school). Since before I went natural. I even continued to love it through any reformulations (this was the only product I could say that about). All the other Roux lines had matching shampoo and conditioner. So why would they keep the porosity control conditioner (which I had stopped using a while back), but nix the shampoo? It makes no sense.

So I purchased a shampoo from a different Roux line. It was still nice and gentle, like my beloved porosity control shampoo, but it wasn't quite the same. :ohwell:

I hope this is just a big misunderstanding and it's not really gone. There's no product in my stash that I've used longer or more consistently. I think I'll probably call the company to see what's up.

Anybody else have their beloved product discontinued like this? I know some Cream of Nature people have to feel me on this.

SEMO

MileHighDiva

Thanks for the link! That's a really great price for the shampoo too. I found some on amazon, but the ones you linked are almost half that price.