Ryanair And Passenger Need Destroying

nysister

Exactly. That's an "I'll rip this tray table out and beat you senseless with it" sort of action in my world. All of those people and only one person stood up to him.

If that were my mother, I'd be in jail.

Everyone keeps talking about racial.abuse....that Toad was hitting her.

That dude with the dark hair in the camera view who was laughing needs to get the business too.

Shula

just a general observation: He's calling HER ugly

I keep saying they must have different mirrors than we do. The gall, the cheek of it! White skin does not automatically equate to beauty. In fact, I would argue the opposite. The freckling with aging, loss of elasticity in it, the vein colors being so prominent, varicose veins on fleek, turkey necks, so pale that it looks like illness half the time, etc.

I, too, would spend tons of money literally SPRAYING myself in orange tanning "paints" containing God knows what to disguise your largest "organ" that makes them look like walking corpses. I usually stay away from downing folks looks but I don't appreciate the mistreatment of our people, esp. the older ones. They never step to men when they do the racist pop off either unless they are drunk or high. I would've went in on him.

Ms. Tarabotti

What is the background on this? Did she just sit down and he began ranting? Or did they get into an argument?

And, just a general observation: He's calling HER ugly. I wonder when was the last time he passed a mirror?

From what I could gather, the daughter of the elderly black woman was treating her mother to a trip because it was the anniversary of her (the elderly woman) husbands death. The elderly woman was sitting down when racist white man comes to sit in his window seat. Apparently the black woman who has health problems didn't move out of the way fast enough so he could get to his seat.

We need Twitter/Facebook/Instagram to find out who he is.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Interesting, very interesting.

There is tremendous "white flight" happening in London and surrounding areas. They are leaving their larger cities in droves. Immigrants and immigration policies are a part of the concerns.

A Muslim girl in France told me it was better in England because they let you wear your burka at certain schools. I told her, that may be true, but from the little I had seen at that time, there seemed to be more tolerance in France. That very week some British football fans came to Paris and made the news due to physically blocking [certain looking] people from getting on the metro and chanting racial slurs about North Africans and Muslims. All captured on video by the way!

I didn't say a word to her. I would assume she saw it as it was all over the news.

For all the trials and tribulations that we experience, most of us understand how racists, open and undercover, view us and how they operate.

I'm specifically referring to black women of African descent, born in America with a generational, historical legacy that traces and connects their family to slavery in America, as the 'we' and the 'us'.

So, we look at these incidents with suspicion squinting our eyes, and give a knowing, but weary regard to the perpetrators.

It's no longer "us" alone on that racially biased hot seat or target. Before, many groups, including people of African descent whose origins are different than ours, have judged and distanced themselves and have elevated themselves above us, are now having that same ugly eye turned toward them.

They are starting to see, feel and experience and realize that things are not what they seemed, especially as it related to the negativity , often fabricated, and sweepingly ascribed to all African Americans.

Last edited: