Sabino Moisture Block

CurleeDST

What do you think? Anyone use any of these products with positive results?

hair products, except for Moisture Block, are water soluble so none of them can hold in perfect moisture content for hair, which is 10 to 11%. That holds true especially in dryer climates like here in Scottsdale, AZ. Yet, most states are not as arid and blocking out excess moisture is the answer.

Many product companies push moisturizers for curly hair. Moisturizers are designed to attract moisture, as I stated, great for arid climates but in humid climates a disaster. How can you control excess moisture with more moisture? Moisture makes hair swell and in turn looks frizzy. Moisture Block is the ONLY product that literally locks in essential moisture and blocks out excess moisture. The reason? It is the only hair care product that is waterproof or shampoo soluble. Also, if you look on the back of the Kerastase bottles you will notice they either contain water or fillers and alcohol to dilute their silicone products, which makes any of their frizz control products useless. Doesn't it seem contradictory to control moisture with products that contain water?

My suggestion is to check out Matrix Sleek Look products. Their shampoo is so - so but their conditioner is killer because it has silicones. First towel dry hair after shampooing and conditioning, then apply Moisture Block as described on the back of the bottle or in our video on our web site www.sabinohair.com. Click on the MB bottle and the watch the video for flat ironing and wearing hair naturally curly. We guarantee that your hair will not frizz in any climate or look and feel dry. Even after diving in a pool or the ocean your hair will maintain its length when dry as it was when wet.

Round brushing to smooth hair is a lot of work and never allows enough heat to truly smooth out and stay smooth unlike using a flat iron. If flat ironing, make sure to use MB when towel dried, after drying prior to flattening apply a little more in hair that is completely dried. The amount used depends on hair length and thickness. Remember to go very slow when using the flat iron and use the highest heat. That process pushes MB deeper into the hair for extra protection. If you see smoke coming from the hair with MB, that's ok because it is taking the brunt of the heat while protecting your hair and making it silky and soft.

We have thousands of testimonials that state that MB is the ONLY product that controls their frizz 100%.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I've tried so many different serums and this stuff works GREAT! It does what it says it will!!! BUT on the other hand, it is pretty expensive. :ohwell: I haven't repurchased since I used up my last bottle. Maybe one day I'll treat myself to another bottle.

CORBINS

I use it when I flat-iron, which isn't much lately. When I do use it, I get better results. I would recommend Sabino Moisture Block, especially if you're natural.

CurleeDST

I hear it is very thick and a little dab will do ya! Can a natural use this with a flat iron, work out and maintain good results?