Salerm 21 causing matting?

hot_pepper96

I just washed my hair Tuesday and this is the third time in a row that I've had major tangles and matting. It's been a while since I've experience matting as I did this past wash. Could the Salerm 21 be causing this or maybe too much protein? I did Aphogee Hardcore one wash, then week later used Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor, then waited two weeks and used Nexxus Omni Pak. I also used Salerm as a leave for every one of those washes (and washes previous too these). Am I overdoing the protein?

MissYocairis

hot_pepper96 said:
I just washed my hair Tuesday and this is the third time in a row that I've had major tangles and matting. It's been a while since I've experience matting as I did this past wash. Could the Salerm 21 be causing this or maybe too much protein? I did Aphogee Hardcore one wash, then week later used Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor, then waited two weeks and used Nexxus Omni Pak. I also used Salerm as a leave for every one of those washes (and washes previous too these). Am I overdoing the protein?

I don't know about the protein overdose but I can tell you that Salerm 21 has never had any adverse affects on my hair. I doubt it's causing your hair to mat. I'd look into the protein treating that you are doing. The Salerm seems to do just the opposite for me...detangle and take the struggle and fuss out of combing through my hair after washing or wetting it.

nelli711

I think its the protein because my hair Tuesday I put some type of protein in my hair and yesterday when I washed my hair it was matted