Salerm & NTM - Q + A

Candy_C

Hey, i've just come back from NYC and i had some gooooood SHOPPIN! I've recently purchased Salerm Wheat Germ mask, and the leave in Salerm 21.

my hair feels strong and soft. does anybody swear by Salerm? How do u use your Salerm??

I think its good, but the wheat germ mask reminds me (and looks like) my avacado,EVOO and egg mask..the 21 seems very potent tho, and i'm glad i bought 2.

Also the NTM Deep Recovery...i have yet to use this...isit really that good..who loves NTM, how do u use it? i also have the silk touch leave in..isit best used on dry hair? what happens if i apply to wet hair???

so1913

Candy_C said:
Hey, i've just come back from NYC and i had some gooooood SHOPPIN! I've recently purchased Salerm Wheat Germ mask, and the leave in Salerm 21.

my hair feels strong and soft. does anybody swear by Salerm? How do u use your Salerm??

I think its good, but the wheat germ mask reminds me (and looks like) my avacado,EVOO and egg mask..the 21 seems very potent tho, and i'm glad i bought 2.

Also the NTM Deep Recovery...i have yet to use this...isit really that good..who loves NTM, how do u use it? i also have the silk touch leave in..isit best used on dry hair? what happens if i apply to wet hair???

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the area :)

I've used about two jars of Salerm Wheat Germ Mask in the past and it is a very good conditioner. I remember my hair being super soft after using it.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I've used the salerm wheat germ mask and I think it's a good moisturizing conditioner, esp. if you suffer from dry hair. The smell kinda sucks, but its good stuff.

As far as the NTM recovery mask, I use this on a regular basis at least once to twice a month and I :love: it. Alot of ladies prefer the DDC to the mask but I am in the minority who actually prefer the thickness and richness of the mask, just remember that a little goes a longgg way. I've used the silk touch leave-in for my roller sets on wet hair with fantastic results. Within the last few months I've been using the leave-in on dry hair with success as well(thanks Sylver2 :) ) So the choice is yours, you can't lose.

UmSumayyah

I like Salerm 21 mixed with a little NTM serum for bantu knot-outs.
I also use the NTM Silk Touch the same way.

I love the Wheat Germ Oil mask after an Aphogee treatment or just once a month or so.

naturaline

Candy_C said:

how to use your new products?? well for full effect ive heard its best to half each bottle and send some my way!! :lol:
just kidding- glad you enjoyed your trip:p