Sally's 4 for $20 sale

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Pretty great sale going on right now, and I'm not sure how long it'll last. 4 products for $20, and it's a wide variety of lines that qualify.

A few things that might interest LHCF folks, since I've heard these mentioned:
Sally's GVP products (Dupes of It's a 10, matrix biolage, nexxus humectress)
Proclaim products
Silk elements (I've been using the mega silk deep conditioners for a whole decade now, and I still love them!)
Ion products

I went in the store since my local one is open right now, but you can check out the stuff that's included here:

Sorry to encourage product junkieism. :lol: Just figured you all might want to know.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I picked up:

GVP “the conditioner”
GVP PM super skinny hair serum
GVP Aveda scalp treatment
GVP it’s a 10 deep conditioner
Great minds think alike! I really like all of those except for the scalp treatment, I’ve never tried. The super skinny is sooo good on natural hair for heat styling.

Sarabellam

So far I have liked all of the products.

The slip that I get from the deep conditioner is surprising. I have never gotten slip like this from a mainstream product. It doesn’t work immediately but after siting in the hair 3+ minutes I am suddenly able to detangle in ~30 mins. With other products, a good session usually takes 45-60 mins.
The scalp treatment is okay. It is too early to see results. But I haven’t noticed any negatives.

The super skinny was great.

The leave in did add some shine to my hair but no slip.

Great minds think alike! I really like all of those except for the scalp treatment, I’ve never tried. The super skinny is sooo good on natural hair for heat styling.

Theresamonet

So far I have liked all of the products.

The slip that I get from the deep conditioner is surprising. I have never gotten slip like this from a mainstream product. It doesn’t work immediately but after siting in the hair 3+ minutes I am suddenly able to detangle in ~30 mins. With other products, a good session usually takes 45-60 mins.
The scalp treatment is okay. It is too early to see results. But I haven’t noticed any negatives.

The super skinny was great.

The leave in did add some shine to my hair but no slip.

Is the scalp treatment watery or oily? Does it tingle?