sally's beauty supply PRO discount rates

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

anyone know the differences in Sally's normal beauty card discount vs. Sally's PRO discount rates? (roughly):look:???

Get your Pro Preferred card from Sally Beauty Supply. It's FREE! Simply present your professional beauty license or proof of salon ownership and fill out the application at your local Sally Beauty Supply store to receive your membership card.
Control your costs with the lowest price on every item in the store and online! No one pays less.
Receive additional monthly specials, available only to Preferred Professionals. View the pro flyer online, or receive it in your mailbox every month.
Make more time for your clients by leaving the shopping to us! Simply call in your order and we’ll have everything ready for you to pick up.
When tax time rolls around—or anytime—visit SallyBeauty.com to review and print an itemized statement of your purchases. SallyBeauty.com.

Last edited:

Kacie

I believe the discount rates are the same. The only difference is that licensed stylists (pro card) can purchase the "salon" products like Keracare.

tapioca_pudding

You get more off on the pro discount.. I don't know the exact amount, but the lady at Sally's told me it's more of a discount than the regular Sally's card.

JJamiah

It is more of a discount than a regular card and it is no set price it is from item to item.

Somethings you save .30 others you save $4

Evolving78

you get better savings with the pro discount card. it helps me out a lot. sally's gets my money every week for my business.

chelseatiara

i dont know the difference but my boyfriends mom has one

***passing this along

Our Mistake = Your Reward!

We goofed yesterday and some SallyBeauty.com shoppers received an error page when attempting to checkout. We fixed the issue and the website is running smoother than ever!

As an apology, we’re offering free shipping on any order over $25! Just use promo code 555400 at checkout.

But hurry—this offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 3/16/11.

Eisani

There is a difference. If you're in the store, look at the sticker in the upper right hand corner. At the very top w/b the pro price, green card price in the center, regular price on the bottom right. There are some sale prices that are only avail to pro card holders. An example, this month CG is 2/$10, but theyre 2/$6 for pro card holders. Ive had a pro card for years and love the extra discnt. It was even better when I worked there part time! 20-30% off the pro price.