Salon in New Brunwick NJ

free2bme

Hi,

B/4 we changed board formats someone recommended a salon in New Brunswick where they do wash & sets for $16 and motion touch ups for $45. I can not remember the name of the salon for the life of me.

If any one knows pls help a broke sista out!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

JerseyGirl

The name of the salon is Debby's Beauty Salon. I have been going to them for the last six weeks and let me tell you my hair texture has improved tremendously. My husband can't keep his hands out of my hair. He keeps saying how soft it is. They charge $16 for a wash and set, $20 for a wash and set and deep conditioner and $45 for Affirm and Mizani and $40 for Motions. I bring my own products and I don't let them blow dry my hair after they remove the curlers, I let them wrap my hair. There is also a salon called DomiUnisex in Newark as well as Max's in Newark. There prices are the same as Debby's.

JerseyGirl

Debby is the owner and she is really good. I've notice this morning that I none of my hair has shed in the past two weeks. So they must be doing something good. The only thing that I don't like with Debby is that within six weeks they want you to get a touch up. Every six weeks is too much for my hair I have to go eight weeks. But they will still do your hair if you say no. I have referred several people and they are very pleased with the results of their hair for such a cheap price and they are open on Sundays. I also noticed that everyone that comes in have beautiful hair whether it is down to the bra strap or just below their shoulders. Every customer that comes out and that has been going to them regularly has beautiful textured hair. My boss told me about this place and her hair is down to her waist. She has been going to them for the past two years and her hair started on her shoulders. For a touch-up, rinse, trim and your eyebrows waxed is a grand total of $70.00.

Good Luck.

henrilou

16 Bucks!!!! Oh my god. Here, it's $40. for a wash/press and $15 extra for a deep conditioner PLUS a tip....
Maybe I should move.