salon quality or organic?

chocolatethai

hi ladies
certified pj here! i've been very good and have not bought any product in a while but i promised myself that when i ran out i would treat myself so i'm trying to decied what next. i usually buy drug store products but now i want to upgrade but i cant deceide between salon quality products ad organic products. i'm leaning toward keracare in the salon quality and a mix of giovanni and aubrey in the organic sections, i did some searches but i'm still undeceided any suggestions?

You named some of my favorites!!!! I love Giovanni Direct Leave-In:grin:!!! I also love Giovanni 50:50 & Tea Tree poo and conditioners. I also love Aubrey Organics Condititioners (GPB & Honeysuckle Rose). I don't like Aubrey's poos so that's why I use Giovanni poos.

You named some of my favorites!!!! I love Giovanni Direct Leave-In:grin:!!! I also love Giovanni 50:50 & Tea Tree poo and conditioners. I also love Aubrey Organics Condititioners (GPB & Honeysuckle Rose). I don't like Aubrey's poos so that's why I use Giovanni poos.

thanks tylove! so i guess your vote is organic :grin:

Organic... I noticed a difference in my hair once I switched to all organic products.. moisture level stays up, my hair is not dull looking anymore :)

Back