SAS Hair Straightener Review *Really GOOD!*

ube24

Hey,

I was looking on the internet for a hair straightener about 2 weeks ago, and i came across this new brand of hair straighteners.

Super Attitude Styles (SAS), i had a look on their website and i must say i was really impressed with there hair straightener, it looked amazing and best of all it had so many features i love and much more then other leading hair straightener brands.

It has a adjustable control temperature range from 50-210 which i personally love as i can set the right temperature for my hair and then i don't end up burning it.

It has a LCD Display which changes colour when the temperature is reached so you know its ready to use.

It also has a automatic sleep mode which is great encase i forget to turn it off.

And whats best of all is it has SOLID Ceramic Plates which most leading brands DON'T! Including GHD which has tourmaline ceramic coated.

I must say this is far better then my GHD Hair Straightener and all other straighteners i have used previously.

I was really amazed with the low price of $199 when it has this many features and such a great look of a hair straightener which i haven't seen before

Let me know what you guys think as i bought it off their website sashair
http://sashair.com

I would recommend it to anyone!

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Sounds alot like the Kiyoseki Flat Iron :look: First post on the board and it's about purchasing a 200 dollar flat iron that I've never heard of....think I'll pass.

BobbieDoll

Sounds alot like the Kiyoseki Flat Iron :look: First post on the board and it's about purchasing a 200 dollar flat iron that I've never heard of....think I'll pass.

It's obvious this person hasn't been around these parts for long. It's not in me to knock someone's hustlle though, so if you get some sells good for you OP.

ube24

Well its a good iron, i would recommend it to all to test.

And let me know what yous think:)

Thanks

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I recently bought a PHI and Pro-Select Professional Iron at Marshalls for 70 bucks total. They are both 100% ceramic plates and work well. I just can't see spending all that for an iron yet, you have to spend something tho for a better one. Conair is crappy. I like the Pro-select and the PHI and so does my daughter.

discobiscuits

cough*spam*cough

at least you could post something from a company in the US, not Australia (for customer satisfaction purposes).

TrustMeLove

This sounds bad, but this person sounds like a customer service representative I am just a CUSTOMER I encourage everyone to TEST it.

What LHCF lady have you ever seen get on here talking abou I am a customer please test it out. All should try.

It's usally like Ladies..this flat iron is the BOMB. It got my new growth so straight it was like I had a fresh relaxer etc....

You've been OUTTED!

TrustMeLove

And not to mention we are going through some rough economic times and you have the nerve to want us to buy Australian made? Get out of here. Money needs to stay in House these days.

JerriBlank

Right!
Hey,

I was looking on the internet for a hair straightener about 2 weeks ago, and i came across this new brand of hair straighteners.

Super Attitude Styles (SAS), i had a look on their website and i must say i was really impressed with there hair straightener, it looked amazing and best of all it had so many features i love and much more then other leading hair straightener brands.

It has a adjustable control temperature range from 50-210 which i personally love as i can set the right temperature for my hair and then i don't end up burning it.

It has a LCD Display which changes colour when the temperature is reached so you know its ready to use.

It also has a automatic sleep mode which is great encase i forget to turn it off.

And whats best of all is it has SOLID Ceramic Plates which most leading brands DON'T! Including GHD which has tourmaline ceramic coated.

I must say this is far better then my GHD Hair Straightener and all other straighteners i have used previously.

I was really amazed with the low price of $199 when it has this many features and such a great look of a hair straightener which i haven't seen before

Let me know what you guys think as i bought it off their website sashair
http://sashair.com

I would recommend it to anyone!

Me thinks this sounds like a bad infomercial:yep::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

discobiscuits

Well i cant post a US company, when im located in Australia
SURE you can, just like I can post other sites from other countries. The internet has no geographical barriers. There are plenty of US companies that sell flat irons in Australia (or online and ship to AU) that you could have "found" in your "search". It is entirely possible that you could have purchased one of those on ebay.au or some other way. I've purchased hair products from the UK so I could purchase from AU. I'm in agreement with some of the other ladies that you, an AUSTRALIAN IN AUSTRALIA, came to an AMERICAN hair website to ADVERTISE.

*sigh* just my opinion.

ETA: An afterthought - I guess if you can't post a US company because you are in Australia, then I can't buy from an Australian site because I'm in America.

Last edited: