Satin Foam Rollers in Harlem NYC

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Okay,

every since I saw these on this site I have wanted them. I exercise and on those days I just wear a pony tail (albeit a little one) but on my days off days I wants some big bodacious curls. Well I was in the the BSS store across the street from Pathmark on 145th St & 8th ave (some may know it as Frederick Douglas Blvd, same thing) to get some mesh rollers and I look all the way up for the largest ones and lo and behold the skies opened up and I saw them (the satin rollers of course).I was so happy I could've done the jig. I bought 3 of the 1 1/2 sized ones. I wanted to buy them all but hey I'm not selfish (for now) Fast forward, I put them in last night (very easy to sleep in) and now I have the Curls I want. They are not the best but with a headband I will be happy and they look better than when I was using the nandi rollers. Those little things on my neck length layered hair had me looking like a little ole lady :lachen:. [/I] Will post a pic when my computer stops acting crazy

This is what they look like ( they cost $2.49+tx):

Last edited:
I am going over there today to ask him to order some more because there will probably be a swarm of LCHF'ers going there. Good for him though, and you they are great.

Back