Request Saving Individual Posts, Especially In The Hair Forum?

Sally.

hi, i was wondering if there might be a way to save individual posts to a folder, especially in the hair forum? i'm always collecting little nuggets of jewels as i am on my hair care journey as it pertains to how to use/create a product, product suggestions, and how to grow longer hair overall. it's so exhausting wading through pages-long threads again when you are trying to find that one tip again. and trying to write everything down while reading is a lot. can we have an option to save posts to a folder or something or does that feature already exist but i don't know about it? thanks.

Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
hi, i was wondering if there might be a way to save individual posts to a folder, especially in the hair forum? i'm always collecting little nuggets of jewels as i am on my hair care journey as it pertains to how to use/create a product, product suggestions, and how to grow longer hair overall. it's so exhausting wading through pages-long threads again when you are trying to find that one tip again. and trying to write everything down while reading is a lot. can we have an option to save posts to a folder or something or does that feature already exist but i don't now about it? thanks.

Great question.

I don't know the answer, so I'll be watching for an answer, too.

However, an idea in the meanwhile: Perhaps you could use the BLOG FEATURE that way? You wouldn't have to, but you could name your blog something like, "Blog Posts I'm Saving." Then you could copy the post and/or link in the post's url address.

I explain how to get the address of a specific post in this thread here: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/hidden-hair-posts-that-rock.821805/

Sally.

Great question.

I don't know the answer, so I'll be watching for an answer, too.

However, an idea in the meanwhile: Perhaps you could use the BLOG FEATURE that way? You wouldn't have to, but you could name your blog something like, "Blog Posts I'm Saving." Then you could copy the post and/or link in the post's url address.

I explain how to get the address of a specific post in this thread here: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/hidden-hair-posts-that-rock.821805/
thanks! i'll try that idea but it still creates more work while you're in the midst of reading. i guess its better than nothing tho!

MizzBFly

I screenshot the posts that are diamonds! Saved in my pictures on my phone then I transfer to a folder on my email drive or notes:cool: