Saw Palmetto And Viviscal To Reverse Effects Of Hair Loss In Women

VictoriousBrownFlower

Has anyone tried saw palmetto and viviscal for hair thickening? I've been using viviscal and its amazing. I am loving how my thinning crown is thickening up but another poster made me wanna try a dht blocker along with it.... i have pcos and saw a few studies done that saw palmetto is great for some of the not so desireable affects of pcos... So have u tried this combo?

VictoriousBrownFlower

oh sorry i forgot about this thread.... My hair is doing amazing since i started taking dht blockers along with viviscal..... i take one in the am and one in the pm along with the viviscal and i can notice a huge difference in thickness. I have whole chunks of hair that have grown back on my crown that are around 5 inches or so and u can tell its new growth not breakage by the way it looks.... i didn't know my thinning got as bad as it did until it grew back and i saw all these shorter SECTIONS growing out on my crown....

imo these interventions have worked 100% better than topical rogaine and are much easier to use because u just take a couple of pills twice a day....
125950622_10157455122840880_3903536181497600025_o.jpghere is when i was using rogaine b4 the viviscal and saw palmetto... u can really see the thinning in this pic

IMG_2360 (2).JPGhere it is now...

jbwphoto1

I've been on birth control with aldactone for PCOS for years. So long that I don't know if it's ever made a difference with my hair. My hair was relaxed for about the first ten years of that time.