Seabreeze and Shikakai Oil/Mix Pre Poo?

It~Can~Grow

I know...I know...someone is saying "can she be more clueless?", but I'm going to ask the question anyway and risk it :grin:

I think I need to get some seabreeze going on my scalp...it's itchy and flaky (may have used too much of one thing and not enough of the other), so my question, "is it safe to use seabreeze after a Shikakai Oil Mix pre poo and following up with MN?"

I'm assuming it's ok, but did not know how the astringent would behave with my scalp after the other items.

Thanks, Ladies

Last edited:

nakialovesshoes

I know...I know...someone is saying "can she be more clueless?", but I'm going to ask the question anyway and risk it :grin:

I think I need to get some seabreeze going on my scalp...it's itchy and flaky (may have used too much of one thing and not enough of the other), so my question, "is it safe to use seabreeze after a Shikakai Oil Mix pre poo and following up with MN?"

I'm assuming it's ok, but did not know how the astringent would behave with my scalp after the other items.

Thanks, Ladies

Now the Seabreeze part, I would think it would be okay. But I've never done it so I can't speak from experience. But I have followed up w/my MN mix & I haven't had any problems.

It~Can~Grow

Thanks, NLovesShoes (I do too :grin: my favorite maker for church shoes is J Renee..I think someone in mktg is either black or italian (black) because they simply know we love the 'over the top')

Back to hair business..

My process/steps this evening will be:
Shikakai Oil pre poo (leave 1 hour), Garlic Shampoo (shedding), Herbal Essence Con Poo, SEABREEZE, Herbal Essence Rinse, DC/Oil Mix (heat cap..leave 4 hours :sleep8:) Aphoghee Leave In..

Does anyone believe there will be a problem with the combinations or scalp reaction due to adding seabreeze?

Thanks, again :notworthy

It~Can~Grow

What ya think?
Thanks, NLovesShoes (I do too :grin: my favorite maker for church shoes is J Renee..I think someone in mktg is either black or italian (black) because they simply know we love the 'over the top')

Back to hair business..

My process/steps this evening will be:
Shikakai Oil pre poo (leave 1 hour), Garlic Shampoo (shedding), Herbal Essence Con Poo, SEABREEZE, Herbal Essence Rinse, DC/Oil Mix (heat cap..leave 4 hours :sleep8:) Aphoghee Leave In..

Does anyone believe there will be a problem with the combinations or scalp reaction due to adding seabreeze?

Thanks, again :notworthy

Affinity07

I can only answer to the Seabreeze. I have used Seabreeze for years to clear my scalp before washing, especially in the summer. I have thick waist length hair and don't have any scalp or hair problems due to using Seabreeze. In my opinion, there are worst things that can be done to the hair besides a Seabreeze and Indian powder hair/scalp treatment :yep:

tri3nity

I'm gonna have to revisit this. It was what I used to do before every wash! Even before i'd go to my stylist. And I had no scalp issues. It was my original prepoo!