Bug Search - Ad Bar Covers the Box

loved

I cannot use the search feature because the ad bar covers the box where the search term would be entered.

lushlady

loved Are you on a phone when this happens? This happens to me too when I access this from my phone, except it covers the area where I log in. So instead of logging in, I am clicking the ad :(

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Ladies,

Mobile browsing is not optimized for this site since we use the stock style from vBulletin. This has the side effect of what you are experiencing i.e. the ads will come and cover some area of the screen at times.

As far as the computer is concerned, I have not experienced any such thing while testing the site with all the known browsers. Some potential areas to look into are:

- screen resolution is too low. The site works at screen resolutions of 768x1024 and above so if your screen resolution is 800x600 you will get odd behavior on the screen with objects being one on top of another
- having ad blockers or any other addon to your browser can cause odd behavior
- your network (work perhaps) is causing certain elements on the site to not behave as they should due to restrictions.

Either of those can be the cause of what you are experiencing.

I hope this helps