Question Search feature missing?

jbwphoto1

Last night my husband mentioned to me about some YouTube vids under suggested that he watched and learned about black men going to Brazil for the women some even making the move down there. I was trying to tell him how long ago I read about that here on the forums, but of course without searching. I tried Google for over 30 minutes and couldn't find it. :nono::nono::nono:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I usually don't complain, but this is getting frustrating. Usually an alert or public announcement would have been made. Is Nick still working with this site? Even the moderators don't know what's going on. :-(

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Has anyone tried emailing them? ( the email that's attached to the sites PayPal account)

Of course it's connected to a PayPal account. They're quick to take your money, but you can basically screw yourself after they get it.

Last edited:

coolsista-paris

*clutches pearls*

i tried over a week ago.... i coulnt use search .... so i just got out.

today still the same thing... its annoying to stay on when that function is very important to get the info we need and fast.

they should answer though (customer service)

Layluh

I wonder if this is punishment for that thread someone created a few weeks back that went *poof*. The one where people were requesting updates to the site.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
This situation's a hot mess! Numerous people have mentioned them, heck, I TAGGED them to this thread, and no response.

Sadly, I don't see this being fixed anytime soon. :nono:

Absolutey...

Now I was joking in the other thread, but not so much now. I bet if we demanded a months worth of money back, it would be addressed.

It's as if we don't matter and we don't deserve an update or an explanation. Like basically, forget them, they can wait.

ETA: I mentioned Nikos over a week ago, no response.

coolsista-paris

I wonder if this is punishment for that thread someone created a few weeks back that went *poof*. The one where people were requesting updates to the site.

that would be a stupid idea by punishing.
people are just gonna give up this board. they will not renew.
hummmm. where are the administrators and mr nikos?

SuchaLady

That thread is still here. Unless you're speaking of another one but it's one on page one in this forum

beebstt

lol, if this was yelp lhcf would be filled with 1 star ratings at the moment. but yah, this site is stuck in 2001. the last major "upgrade" was more of a downgrade. if we're to be stuck with a 2001 era site, then having the search function is key.

abcd09

I'm no IT technician, but doesn't it take awhile when servers go down to fix them sometimes? It's definitely not a snap of the fingers issue. I agree that we could have been updated, but how do we know we still have the same IT staff? Or that people weren't on vacation or dealing with a family emergency and took a while to be reached? Sometimes IT problems just happen and we have to wait for them to figure it out. It could have been a very complicated error. That doesnt mean they don't care.