Sebastian Products

so1913

I use to use a few back and the day, especially Potion 7 which was discontinued at one point, but looks like they brought it back! (will be searching for it). My manager also put me on to Laminates Sheer Curl Weightless Shine Curling Gelee and suggested I use it in conjuction with my current gel. I picked it up along with Sebastians Texurizer Gel (loved the description of it's functionality), both claimed to be lightweight and/or flexible. I used the two together and loved the results. SOFT curls, fluffy hair, natural looking hold. I'm going to try the Laminates Gelee over my other styling products just to see the various results and looks I can achieve. Here's some info on these products and some of interest. The 2+1 Treatment sounds (in theory) like something we've all been looking for as far as moisture/protein balance. I would like to know your experiences with any of them.

Laminates Sheer care and styling products feel weightless and create free-flowing styles that are ideal for fine hair. These same products also offer light-weight styling options for those with coarse hair. So you can capture all the brilliance of Laminates, with a lighter approach to classic shine. Infused with the brilliance of Shine Innovationâ„¢ Complex, so you get nothing but soft, sexy styles with radiant shine and movement.
CURL
WEIGHTLESS SHINE CURLING GELEÉ

Creates alluring, curvaceous, show stopping curls full of bounce and shine. For all hair types.

Sebastian 2+1
Conditioning Treatment, 2 Parts Moisture, 1 Part Protien
"A Recipie for Healthy Hair"

Hair, like the body, needs moisture and protein to stay healthy and conditioned. ªSebastian invented 2+1, and original recipe of 2 parts moisture and 1 part protein, to give the hair what it needs – deep intensive hydration, combined with the power of a protein pack. ªNormal or damaged hair feels conditioned, silky, moisturized and healthy. ªAt Sebastian, 2+1 equals fabulous!

Sebastian "Texturizer" Gel
Flexible Bodifying Gel
"A Natural Science"

Inspired by textures and forms of nature, like tree sap, Sebastian invented an original gel technology – a unique rubberized amber gel form that creates straight or radical textures in hair, while remaining totally flexible. ªThe combination of synthetics like silicones with naturals like chamomile and witch hazel make this "Texturizer" invaluable. ªThis gel is "performance active"!

Sebastian Potion #7
Rich Nutritive Treatment Leave in or Rinse Out
"The Seven Wonders of Beautiful Hair"

Ever wonder why it's been so long since your last hair treatment? ªMost likely it's because of the process and time it takes to do one. ªSo Sebastian innovated a hair treatment so personal, so versatile, it works to fit your lifestyle, not visa-versa. ªUnlike any other treatment, Potion 7 is applied directly on dry hair, and can be worn at home, at work, or anywhere for five minutes or five hours. ªPotion 7 is a weekly treatment ritual that perfectly fits you. ªExperience the wonder of the original Potion 7 and transform your hair from simple to simply beautiful!

gymfreak336

so1913 said:
I use to use a few back and the day, especially Potion 7 which was discontinued at one point, but looks like they brought it back! (will be searching for it). My manager also put me on to Laminates Sheer Curl Weightless Shine Curling Gelee and suggested I use it in conjuction with my current gel. I picked it up along with Sebastians Texurizer Gel (loved the description of it's functionality), both claimed to be lightweight and/or flexible. I used the two together and loved the results. SOFT curls, fluffy hair, natural looking hold. I'm going to try the Laminates Gelee over my other styling products just to see the various results and looks I can achieve. Here's some info on these products and some of interest. The 2+1 Treatment sounds (in theory) like something we've all been looking for as far as moisture/protein balance. I would like to know your experiences with any of them.

Laminates Sheer care and styling products feel weightless and create free-flowing styles that are ideal for fine hair. These same products also offer light-weight styling options for those with coarse hair. So you can capture all the brilliance of Laminates, with a lighter approach to classic shine. Infused with the brilliance of Shine Innovationâ„¢ Complex, so you get nothing but soft, sexy styles with radiant shine and movement.
CURL
WEIGHTLESS SHINE CURLING GELEÉ

Creates alluring, curvaceous, show stopping curls full of bounce and shine. For all hair types.

Sebastian 2+1
Conditioning Treatment, 2 Parts Moisture, 1 Part Protien
"A Recipie for Healthy Hair"

Hair, like the body, needs moisture and protein to stay healthy and conditioned. ªSebastian invented 2+1, and original recipe of 2 parts moisture and 1 part protein, to give the hair what it needs – deep intensive hydration, combined with the power of a protein pack. ªNormal or damaged hair feels conditioned, silky, moisturized and healthy. ªAt Sebastian, 2+1 equals fabulous!

Sebastian "Texturizer" Gel
Flexible Bodifying Gel
"A Natural Science"

Inspired by textures and forms of nature, like tree sap, Sebastian invented an original gel technology – a unique rubberized amber gel form that creates straight or radical textures in hair, while remaining totally flexible. ªThe combination of synthetics like silicones with naturals like chamomile and witch hazel make this "Texturizer" invaluable. ªThis gel is "performance active"!

Sebastian Potion #7
Rich Nutritive Treatment Leave in or Rinse Out
"The Seven Wonders of Beautiful Hair"

Ever wonder why it's been so long since your last hair treatment? ªMost likely it's because of the process and time it takes to do one. ªSo Sebastian innovated a hair treatment so personal, so versatile, it works to fit your lifestyle, not visa-versa. ªUnlike any other treatment, Potion 7 is applied directly on dry hair, and can be worn at home, at work, or anywhere for five minutes or five hours. ªPotion 7 is a weekly treatment ritual that perfectly fits you. ªExperience the wonder of the original Potion 7 and transform your hair from simple to simply beautiful!

Thanks girl. I used to love their leave ins. Are you here for homecoming?

so1913

gymfreak336 said:
Thanks girl. I used to love their leave ins. Are you here for homecoming?

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Don't remind me! I've gotten enough calls today :( I'm so devistated that i'm not there, I've NEVER missed a Homecoming. This is the first time since I first attended A&T in 1998!!!!

The weather sucks here, I heard it's beautiful down there :( I even had today off to make the trip down.

BTW: Shouldn't you be out enjoying in the festivities???

Last edited:

gymfreak336

so1913 said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Don't remind me! I've gotten enough calls today :( I'm so devistated that i'm not there, I've NEVER missed a Homecoming. This is the first time since I first attended A&T in 1998!!!!

The weather sucks here, I heard it's beautiful down there :( I even had today off to make the trip down.

BTW: Shouldn't you be out enjoying in the festivities???

I should, but I have been cooking since 1, we just got finished. Red velvet cake, carrot cake, 3 cheesecakes, chocolate fudge cake, rum raisin cake, grilled chicken, turkey, fried fish, steak, mac n cheese, stuffing, greens ...... the list goes on and we are not even done. We have about 60 people come eat every year and my parents didn't even go to A&T. I will be at somebodys club tomorrow though