Sebastian products

spacetygrss

I heard that the Sebastian line is being sold or going out of business and that alot of it is on sale. Anyone know of any on-line stores with sales? Even though I'm loving my JOICO, I would love to stock up on some of this (can't pass up the Potion 9 and the 2+1 conditioner!).

morehairplease

I heard that the Sebastian line is being sold or going out of business and that alot of it is on sale. Anyone know of any on-line stores with sales? Even though I'm loving my JOICO, I would love to stock up on some of this (can't pass up the Potion 9 and the 2+1 conditioner!).

wow, really?! I was just looking at the two products you mentioned and penetraitt at metrobeauty.com I am really needing to find an all moisture deep conditioner that I can use for pre-pooing and deep conditioning. Is the 2+1 drying at all?

spacetygrss

I haven't found it drying it all. It seems to be the perfect mix of moisture and protein for my hair (My hair does well with regular doses of light-to-moderate protein).

I could have sworn that I read about the products being on sale on THIS board. Let me see of the search button is working for me right now.

morehairplease

I haven't found it drying it all. It seems to be the perfect mix of moisture and protein for my hair (My hair does well with regular doses of light-to-moderate protein).

I could have sworn that I read about the products being on sale on THIS board. Let me see of the search button is working for me right now.

thanks sweetie. I am going to see if Ulta has a sample/trial size for sale and try it first to see how it works with my hair. thanks again.