• Yes

Votes: 98 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ilong

God's Own
Bump! Has there been any response on this? I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS and now that I know the cause I'm hoping to get help from ladies who've been symptomatic with hair loss and seen relief. A subforum would be great.
@sheanu - I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Unfortunately no, there has been no response at all. I'm not sure what is happening. It seems so unlike forum administrators to not response to members.

sheanu

@sheanu - I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Unfortunately no, there has been no response at all. I'm not sure what is happening. It seems so unlike forum administrators to not response to members.
Thank you! Honestly I'm just happy to know what it is as we wanted to start trying for a family this year. even though the diagnosis sucks, at least now it might be easier to conceive and I can look into ways to get healthier.

Hopefully one of the mods will grant us a forum.

ilong

God's Own
@greenandchic - I don't think the request for the sub-forum is necessarily the issue. There doesn't appear to be any responses to requests in the Suggestions Thread. Again, not sure what's going on and why the lack of responsiveness.