Sept 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Aren't you stateside? $27 for shipping :nono:
Yes. And it's even worse that I'm in the same darn state as her. It's ridiculous but she refuses to reexamine her shipping prices. It's awful because she has some amazing products. She's losing out on a lot of LHCF business due to high shipping and nonexistent sales. We do have a code for 30% off $50 but that's pointless when shipping outweighs the discount.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
@MileHighDiva I love that serum. I have 3 in my cart. She's becoming more of a hassle than necessary. This may be my last order with her. She doesn't have my fave DC listed in 16oz or the protein treatment. I don't have time to constantly message you about shipping charges and product availability. It's becoming obvious that she's not about her coins. So if she doesn't care then neither do I.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@MileHighDiva I love that serum. I have 3 in my cart. She's becoming more of a hassle than necessary. This may be my last order with her. She doesn't have my fave DC listed in 16oz or the protein treatment. I don't have time to constantly message you about shipping charges and product availability. It's becoming obvious that she's not about her coins. So if she doesn't care then neither do I.

Oh, no. I need this vendor to be an option, if her clay wash works well with my hair. Why is her shipping so crazy?

How do you use the serum? What does it do for your hair?

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Oh, no. I need this vendor to be an option, if her clay wash works well with my hair. Why is her shipping so crazy?

How do you use the serum? What does it do for your hair?

Shipping isn't bad for 1 or 2 items. I'm not sure what her issue is but I'm about to be so over her soon. I use the serum for slip and shine when rollersetting or to add shine and softeness to my buns.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
@KinksAndInk, I added more stuff to my cart for "shits and giggles" to see what would happen. With most vendors, once you hit a certain monetary threshold, shipping is free etc.

She needs to look into flat rate shipping. Possibly, the settings in her shipping software needs to be adjusted.
She's been asked multiple times to adjust shipping but she says its USPS not her. :rolleyes: She's unwilling to look into other options so she wants you to message her a request to adjust shipping. If she willing adjusts it every single time then it must not cost that much to ship in the first place. o_O I'm not gonna beg her to take my coins though. I'm 89.6% sure this is my last order.