Sept 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

JerriBlank

Missed all of the labor day sales. Smh. Hit up Hattache for some stuff. So, they don't have free shipping? That sucksss! I do like the one stop shopping though. I got:

1x Bekura Beauty Vanilla whiskey restoring hair soak

1x Mielle Organics mint babassu DC

1x Anita Grant blackstrap molasses slippery elm DC

1x Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Yummy moisturizer.

$10 shipping, ugh. I could have bought more product with that. Not the worst that I've seen though. I better love this ****, haven't placed a real online order in a while. The only new thing really is the Juicy yummy stuff. Mielle is a repurchase, and the other two, I haven't used in years.

AgeinATL

@AgeinATL What are you getting from Siamese Twist?

I was JUST about to send you a message to ask you!

Looking at the:
Cupuacu Carrot Moisture Butter
Sweet Potatoe Hair Cream
Cupuacu Carrot Moisture Cream

I get nervous ordering butters, especially when they don't list their full ingredient list :rolleyes:. You know how my hair does with certain butters, so I don't know. I have heard so many good things about this line though (even from other LP heads). Are you gonna get something or wait until BF?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I was JUST about to send you a message to ask you!

Looking at the:
Cupuacu Carrot Moisture Butter
Sweet Potatoe Hair Cream
Cupuacu Carrot Moisture Cream

I get nervous ordering butters, especially when they don't list their full ingredient list :rolleyes:. You know how my hair does with certain butters, so I don't know. I have heard so many good things about this line though (even from other LP heads). Are you gonna get something or wait until BF?

I already have those in my cart, but they are listed OOS. With 20%, I am non-committal.

JerriBlank

Hrmmm, Wella sp Keratin oil has seemed to pop back up out of the blue. I used to love this stuff! It made a noticeable difference in he strength and moisture in my hair. However, I don't see any damb Keratin in the ingredients! Wtf? :lol:
I am just buying the raw oils in there. I'll try them like that, then I'll also mix with Chi silk infusion for the cone effect :look:
Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, and sunflower oil are the oils in there. Some cones, which explains the separation. I used to love Avocado oil. Boy, I really fell off the haircare wagon. :sad:
I need to come over more often, and be passionate about my hair again. Dang, I be spending money tho! Lol.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Wtf are the ingredients in Etae naturals products? Why are they so sketchy about releasing them? I emailed them one and got a bullish response, so I kept it moving. I saw them on Hattache, and still no ingredient list?! They're crazy!
I hate when vendors do this. I'm not asking for exact measurements but I want to know what the heck I'm putting on my hair. Nobody wants to steal your darn formula. At least I know I don't. I'm too lazy for that.

JerriBlank

I hate when vendors do this. I'm not asking for exact measurements but I want to know what the heck I'm putting on my hair. Nobody wants to steal your darn formula. At least I know I don't. I'm too lazy for that.

Thank you! I just need to make sure my hair won't turn into a breaking, snapping, brillo pad on top of my head! I'm not buying anything until I know what's in it, ya know?!

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
A full wig. My u-part wigs look super natural but I'm tired of trying to blend my leave out.

Jane Carter Solution Twist Out Foam. Have been hearing great things about this for years. Caught it on a decent clearance and figured it'll be nice to set with ... one day

Beany

I forgot I orderd a tingle oil (for my cousin) from kj naturals (it arrived today lol)

Speaking of arriving today, my products from NurCreations arrived today. Ordered on friday, in my mailbox on Monday. Yas!

Sallys:

100 plastic caps
80 roller clips (I really don't know where they disappear to)
Big clips for separating hair