Sept 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword

Thanks @Bad&Bougee !

YvetteWithJoy

On break
From Jakeala
Shiloh Ayurvedic Hair Balm

@AdoraAdora24 has been touting the benefits of grease on the hair. This is one of the only ayurvedic ones I could find.

INGREDIENTS: Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Beeswax, Shea butter, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Rosemary extract, Lavender essential oil, Neem Extract, Honey, Green Tea, Capsicum, Bhringaraj, Marshmallow root, and Calendula extract

beautyaddict1913

From Jakeala
Shiloh Ayurvedic Hair Balm

@AdoraAdora24 has been touting the benefits of grease on the hair. This is one of the only ayurvedic ones I could find.

INGREDIENTS: Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Beeswax, Shea butter, Mango Butter, Castor Oil, Rosemary extract, Lavender essential oil, Neem Extract, Honey, Green Tea, Capsicum, Bhringaraj, Marshmallow root, and Calendula extract

Can you share with me the benefits and how one should use to obtain these benefits?! Thank you!!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
[/QUOTE]@AdoraAdora24 has been touting the benefits of grease on the hair. This is one of the only ayurvedic ones I could find.

[/QUOTE]

SO, You couldn't just had walked down the street to grab some Blue Magic for $2.25-$3.00 could you? COULD YOU!

:D

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-20_15-49-1.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-20_15-49-1.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
"AdoraAdora24, post: 24219835, member: 177372"]@AdoraAdora24 has been touting the benefits of grease on the hair. This is one of the only ayurvedic ones I could find.

SO, You couldn't just had walked down the street to grab some Blue Magic for $2.25-$3.00 could you? COULD YOU!

:D

:lachen:

I knew you would feel that way. LOL!

But . . . I really need to keep with putting ayurvedic ingredients on my strands if I'm going to maintain my ability to do my hair and FORGET ABOUT IT.

I felt like if I put Blue Magic on my hair, no ayurvedic ingredients would have a chance of penetrating.

But . . . but . . . If this ayurvedic balm/pomade doesn't do my hair well, Blue Magic it is!!!! :kiss: