Sept 2019 What Did You Buy This Week?

PlanetCybertron

Avocado oil. Which I straight up do not like. However my skin likes so I guess I have an after shower body oil now.

Bekura Beauty Cocoa Bark conditioning hair mask

Bekura Beauty YAM nectar

I just now saw the discount and HAD to get something. I also saw all the other ladies above me with nice stuff from there and got tempted. So I gave in.

Excited to try the cocoa bark mask. Supposedly it smells like dark chocolate. Oooooo yes!!!

Last edited:

Napturallypretty1908

My local Sally's is closing and my inner Product Junkie jumped out cause all products were $4.99

Camille Rose Curl Maker
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Conditioner
Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic Deep Conditioner
Soultanicals Marula-muri Moisture Guru
Shea Moisture Silicone Free Mirale Styler Leave in Treatment
The Mane Choice Hair Type 4 Leaf Clover Deep Conditioner
The Mane Choice Cheers Shampoo
The Mane Choice Cheers Conditioner
The Mane Choice Cheers Gelato

leleepop

Garnier Whole blends gentle detangling milk Oat Delicacy, I was looking for a hair perfume since I'm trying to go 2 weeks without washing/cowashing, and when I did a search this came up. I found it at Walmart. Apparently oat milk is a natural cleanser. It's smells so good I think I'm going to love it.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Picked up:
Jane Carter Wrap & Roll
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Mousse

I need some shampoo and some more cleansing conditioner. Will grab that on the next go round.

Added 2 more wrap foams:
Cream of Nature Argan Oil (decent one to play around with that I can get on the ground)
Nairobi Wrap Foam

Wrap foams have given me the nice soft, yet sleek hold without the extra drying time and crunch factor of gel. I'm loving it.